1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello...I finally made it here

Discussion in 'New Join Forum' started by Xmas, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Xmas

Xmas New Member

I was referred to this site by a friend who said "this is where the big peeps are at"

I'm very new to C(insert symbol here).... I am very capable of saying hello to the world the other chapters in the book... not so much, but I'm driven to teach myself and soon hope to be able to write the code so the world can say "Hello" back.

Guess what... I'm new at the shard business as well. Until I get efficient at C# and have a excellent knowledge of Servers/cores/engines I will not have a public shard.

I expect to spend a lot of time on this forum cuz if I expect to have my own public shard... I gotta hang with the Big Peeps.

Glad to be here... thanks

2. Milva

Admin Moderator

Welcome Xmas to ServUO! *Agree* this is the place to be with always new and exciting things going on :)

3. m309

Admin Moderator ServUO Developer

Welcome, welcome. We definitely have the biggest Peep of all. Here he is hitting the streets to promote the ServUO namechange a ways back:

ablog.candy.com_wp_content_uploads_2011_04_PeepGuy.jpg

Was a good day.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Two Thumbs Up Two Thumbs Up x 1
  4. Ravenwolfe

Moderator ServUO Developer

LOL, Welcome to ServUO!

5. Xmas

Xmas New Member

LOL that is one serious peep