Hello. I'm Safera and I'm an addict.

Seriously cannot help myself. I haven't worked on my shard in a *few* months, but I'm back with full excitement. (Please don't hurt me @Milva or @Hammerhand .)

Anyone who wants to jump back onboard the Safera crazy train with me, please PM me or find me on Skype at Safera92 or at Skeldergate.com/staff.

I'll be trying to contribute as I can...obviously art-related. I stand by my runuo forum siggy:

as24.postimg.org_v6fzu2w1t_Saferas_Run_UOSiggy.jpg

Ha!

Please enjoy the stale doughnuts and burnt coffee during the length of the meeting, Safera.

Welcome back - again! :p

*buuuuurp* Note to self.... never dunk stale donuts into burnt coffee..... *Throws a donut against the wall & admires the hole it made*

@Norman Lancaster Thanks! I saw that you are fairly "re-newed" as well. Welcome!

@Hammerhand See. If i would have been here to stop you. There would have been no hole in the wall. Why...oh why did I leave?! Nooo...

@m309 *chuckles* ...he said "again". (he knows me so well)

@Milva muwahz!

So far I am checking out the new version of Servuo and have added VitaNex and UltimaLive. I have been wanting to try UltimaLive for awhile now, but, while there is a good basic installation instruction written by @gametec, once I get past that and want to look into the GUI or any additions, it gets a little rough. I'm thinking another YouTube video may be in order if I can figure it all out.

So, if anyone has experience with the advanced plug-ins for UltimaLive, please PM me.

Or maybe I should just stream myself trying to learn - that would be funny - probably more holes in the wall than @Hammerhand's donuts. Lol.

Well good to know people are coming back, I haven't been around in a while... have been focusing on my career and haven't had much time messing with UO. Now I have the itch and I need to scratch.

I just jumped back in also. Welcome back! I'm also in charge of the art and things on my server. I have a feeling I'm going to have to re-educate myself all over again hahaha

Last edited:
Back