I am looking into getting files that were on runuo, but with it no longer being developed for the public we will likely be needing a new platform for our server. Hope that this community can help, as me and my 2 friends just launched a shard and are working on making it ours before we go public.

Welcome to ServUO- I believe at some point runuo will still give an Archive to be viewed. But ServUO is an extension of runuo, with even more of ML and SA

Well I was hoping that this community was as good as those I have found in most uo shards, as I have tried many but none totally giving me what I wanted, I know its not every ones cup of tea but me and my friends prefer something abit different from Official UO, don't get me wrong back in its starting years UO was like a DREAM. Now those days are gone and so is runuo, my friends and I look forward to being part of this community and hopefully when finished or maybe even now, our little shard will make some people happy as it does us.

Agree- it's very sad with the loss of runuo :/ we do have a very friendly community here any questions you might have feel free to post in General Discussion :)

Back