I've been around since 98'. Great Lakes, Siege Perilous, Lake Austin, Hybrid, Rebirth, Revelations, UOSA, IPY 1/IPY 1 (Relaunch), IPY 2, Rel Por, IPY 3 Alpha/Beta. I’ve lived through WtfMan.com, ImaNewbie, AskChopper, Markee Dragon, UO Stratics, EUO, OEUO, RunUO, etc.

The only reason I decided to pick up any kind of programming/scripting language is because of UO. Recently I was full time computer line tech but now I am currently back in school majoring in Computer Science, minoring in Electronics Media & Communications. Since then school/social life has consumed me only to recently find out the situations with IPY 3 & RunUO.

UO has changed my life in many ways. I can honestly say that if it were not for UO, I would probably be living a much different life than I am now. Playing UO & learning anything related to it has become a crack addiction of mine. To this day I still have yet to find a game that has intrigued me as much us this game and I've tried all of them, just name it. I hope to educate myself and become an integral part of the ServUO community.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Haha! I have not reached my greatness yet... Perhaps once I prove myself you can call me The Great Bambino, but for now Bambino will be suffice. ;)

Back