Hi Folks,

Here i am, on another UO community :)

I have always been an UO addicted, as professional develeper i had always been involved on UO projects for hobby like shard emulation (Sphere/RunUO/SevUO now), UO assistances C#/OO based..

Now im comming back an this community seems to be the most up-to-date and high populate UO friends.

So let me join us and fell free if i can help with something.

BTW, im looking for nice UO Assistances, that i can develop C# scripts, i had a project based on Phoenix and UOMachine, but wanna known if there is something new.. maybe Razor SourceCode available ? :)

Please tell me what has been used recently as a good UO Assistance, i need some updates of the scene

Welcome to ServUO :)

Hey Milva tkz very much :)

btw, just a question :)
i was looking at 3party assist, and i saw the msturgill github with Razor SourceCode
Im able to use it the way i want ? allow me to create my own macros/scripts and compile it ?
What about Crypt.dll ?

Just curious, cause when i stop UO i was looking for razor source and it was never released.

Tkz and keep the good work here :)

Yes you can create macro's and scripts- I never use scripts just macro's, but it can be one, if the server allows it of course. With razor just be sure to check the Patch Client Encryption and point it also to your game client at the very top and also to UO Data Directory.

Back