Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah.

• My feet itch.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi,
Thanks for putting all this info out here for us. Im really loving picking into servuo 54 thats for sure.
Is there anything I can do to help restore the files from the archive section? So many gems there that we cannot reach. And it doesnt seem like posting new items will likely take off again until it is.
Again, thx for all this work!

p.s. I noticed the body id for grey wolf, whitewolf, and direwolf are showing up as dragons. Should these be value 225? (or is this something unintended from a modification i have made?)

Last edited:
Not trying to bump my own post but did anyone else notice the incorrect body value for the greywolf, whitewolf, and direwolf or was it something either myself or one of my kids has changed. Ty!

Welcome! I'm sure Insanity is working on the resource area hopefully it will be fixed soon :)
Those body values seem fine to me, they all look normal.

Grey wolf
this.Body = Utility.RandomList(25, 27);

White wolf
this.Body = Utility.RandomList(34, 37);

Timber wolf
this.Body = 225;

Dire wolf
this.Body = 23;

Dragon
this.Body = Utility.RandomList(12, 59);

Last edited:
Looks like it was a changed .mul that had different art. I think one of the kids had changed this client with some files from uoroleplay, lol. Thanks Milva!

I didn't even get a chance to view the resource section here. :eek: Heck Ya! I miss'd it! hehe
Welcome to the ServUO Forums!

Looks like it was a changed .mul that had different art. I think one of the kids had changed this client with some files from uoroleplay, lol. Thanks Milva!
If that was the case you should check to make sure your ore elementals and a few others are correct too. UOFiddler animation tab should help. or keep clean files backed up.
I like to dig through public shard's files *evil grin*

Last edited:
Back