xG00BERx

Hello all!

A little bit about me:
-I have been coding about a year and a half in all different languages!
-I am a Tech at my local Church
-I am a Assistant Tech at the school I attend where I learn to deal with large amounts of computers on a network! When one thing goes wrong almost everything can shut down and go haywire! This is very good Experience.
-I love Technology and am interested in doing it for the rest of my life!
-I have been playing Ultima Online for about 12 years going on 13.
-My parents introduced me to the game when I was very young.
-Ultima Online is what got me into coding ... I learned about RUNUO played with it and began to learn and it all went from there then onto Networking then onto fixing computers at the local store for free as an apprenticeship etc.
-I have always been an Open person in the world of technology! I was an apprentice at a computer fixing store where I worked for free to get the knowledge I needed I have always released code for free the only time I have ever charged for personal monetary gain is when I fix computers to make some side cash from friends and family.

- I love UO and I have played with ServUO from a copy my friend sent me and I dig it. Excited to contribute and excited to be apart of this group.

Hello and welcome to servuo GOOBER. That is quite an introduction if i may say so. I too was brought into uo by an older family member at the very young age. It's so refreshing and cool to see someone with some similar background who is still mixing it up in the uo community. The activity here on servuo is far better then it was on runuo, new faces and old faces alike all helping each other achieve our separate goals. :) It's good to have you aboard, I hope you find what you've come looking for. oh and god bless.

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to servuo GOOBER. That is quite an introduction if i may say so. I too was brought into uo by an older family member at the very young age. It's so refreshing and cool to see someone with some similar background who is still mixing it up in the uo community. The activity here on seruo is far better then it was on runuo, new faces and old faces alike all helping each other achieve our separate goals. :) It's good to have you aboard, I hope you find what you've come looking for. oh and god bless.

I also forgot to mention my age. I am 17 lol... Been around UO a very long time started out as a Fisherman :) Maybe that is why I am so excited with High Seas? ;)

Very Young people can call me what they want but I leave my coding to make up for my age. I am not the best but I am here to help, learn, and have fun :0

So far loving the ServUO team and Community!

good lord its goober welcome to this side of the world again man.... didnt think id see ya again. anyway welcome to servUO./ it will be a better place with ya around.

good lord its goober welcome to this side of the world again man.... didnt think id see ya again. anyway welcome to servUO./ it will be a better place with ya around.

I have been around just on the hidden end not posting much and what not! :0

Looking to work hard and help the community. I know a lot more then I did back then. As you can tell from up above :)

Working on Fishing System atm... High Seas Fishing Working on getting all the fish in place first ! Pretty Much done on creating fish Just needing Hue!

Maybe you can help me! Check it out!

http://www.servuo.com/threads/hue-support-no-code-involved.585/

Back