i added animation to the script, to when the caste of animals moved, but the animation does not work correctly in the video you can see how correct the what I did is wrong?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Spell.cs

public virtual void OnBeginCast()
{
if (Caster.Mounted)
Caster.Animate(24, 5, 1, true, false, 0);
}

You set the caster to animate as running on a mount when casting a spell. 24 is the animation for mounted running.

You can use UOFiddler to find whatever animation you're looking for. Go to the Animations tab, find h_male or animation 400 in the left pane, click the "+" symbol, and it'll show you all the available animations. In your code where you have the number 24, change it to whatever animation you choose.

I am interested in the animation of the animal, in desert ostard bad animation also have fair steed,see video, is so bad playing animation animal?

If the animation is bad, missing or doesn't exist for that particular mount you only have two options: do without it, or create the animation. All of the available animations can be viewed in Fiddler, and you'll be able to see which ones are good, bad or missing.

You can explain in detail how can I fix my problem ....I really want to learn to work with animation, but is no teacher (

Last edited:
@Redmoon is the only person I'm aware of in the past couple of years that has had success creating custom animations, at least that has shared so publicly. She has not been active for nearly two years though.

Other than that, sorry my friend.

I really want to learn to work with animation, but is no teacher

Correct.

Back