The website, as I recall it, is closed down.
You have to find the files elsewhere.

If you DM me on Discord I will send you a working version with Readmes

So if I understand correctly this site no longer works?
I managed to find a server, it's in Russian though. I imagine there is a way to put it in English?

I also imagine that having a map0LegacyMUL.uop file instead of map0.mul must cause problems when I try to set the map, should I put it in .mul? If yes, how ?

I found another CentreD+ and converted my files, however when I enter all my information after entering the password, the server shuts down on its own. I followed a tutorial here where it says to put only this

<Map>map0.mul</Map>
<StaIdx>staidx0.mul </StaIdx>
<Statics>statics0.mul</Statics>
But the server no longer opens, it opens and disappears immediately.

Ideas ?

Voici mon fichier XML :

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<CEDConfig Version="3">
<Port>2595</Port>
<Map>
<Map>map5.mul</Map>
<StaIdx>staidx5.mul</StaIdx>
<Statics>statics5.mul</Statics>
<Width>160</Width>
<Height>512</Height>
</Map>
<Tiledata>D:\Ultima Online\UO\Centred\Centred-Plus\Serveur\tiledata.mul</Tiledata>
<Radarcol>D:\Ultima Online\UO\Centred\Centred-Plus\Serveur\radarcol.mul</Radarcol>
<Accounts>
<Account>
<Name>IsOnFire</Name>
<PasswordHash>d63c</PasswordHash>
<AccessLevel>255</AccessLevel>
<LastPos x="0" y="0"/>
<Regions/>
</Account>
</Accounts>
<Regions/>
</CEDConfig>

Last edited:
Don't know if you're still working on this or if it got buried and forgotten about. Ever fix this? Open a console window and run the program that way. Then, when the program terminates, the error message(s) stay and you can fix the issue.
I'm at work right now so I can't compare my config to yours. The paths seem off for some reason.

Don't know if you're still working on this or if it got buried and forgotten about. Ever fix this? Open a console window and run the program that way. Then, when the program terminates, the error message(s) stay and you can fix the issue.
I'm at work right now so I can't compare my config to yours. The paths seem off for some reason.
Thank you we found the solution.
now i am looking for this : Z for the map
and Adding items

Back