I am looking for someone to help me implement either vita cores autopvp arena system or the servuo arena tournament system to my server. Let me know I can pay you.

the "i wish to duel" system is pretty easy to set up. It is all "set up" already. Just need to link some stuff around and set the arenas.

If you can not figure it out and want to make me an admin for about 30 minutes I can help you for free.

Not sure when, may not be able to until tomorrow. I will not require any compensation though.

the "i wish to duel" system is pretty easy to set up. It is all "set up" already. Just need to link some stuff around and set the arenas.

If you can not figure it out and want to make me an admin for about 30 minutes I can help you for free.

Not sure when, may not be able to until tomorrow. I will not require any compensation though.

Can`t you make a tutorial to us *-* ?

I already set it up for him.

If I find some time I will! It is a little dated but still works well.

ty, i`m asking because after the idamageable change in the repo, a lot of old xml pvp scripts stoped work, it will be very useful for a lot of players :)

What about the PvP Arena System included in the service folder? How can i use that?
[ArenaSetup command management arena opens and closes
The system itself has 4 venues.
*\ServUO\Scripts\Services\PVP Arena System\Definitions.cs
The file ArenaDefinition function has the specific location of the arena.
Add a moongate to allow players to arrive.
The system is not perfect.
There is no way to prescribe some behaviors.
example
allow Potion, allow healing...
I am re editing.

Back