Hello.

I know this isnt the runuo support team.... But does anyone know how i can fix my issues?

Basically I went in and changed my email address from an old one to a new one.... Now its says "waiting for you to confirm email or something".......

My username is Zolo888 - I have such a daily rooutine, log in ServUO Login RunUO check newest posts.... download scrips etc.... Its really upset the routine ;-)

Anyone help or pass on my dilema to one of the admins on the site?

Thanks in advance.

I'm guessing you checked your new email for a confirmation? Your account might now be messed up since Runuo does not accept new members any more :/ I'm sure everything has been shut down except for the forums still being up.

Ah............. No email (Checked many times)......

I dont suppose anyone had a second or spare account that i could use?

Or is there any way of reaching Ryan or anyone? I can still log in, just cant post, reply or download.

Well... Ryan just won't reply to anything, he never really answered anyways...
As for downloads i guess you could ask somebody to download it for you, and for replying, i think some sections are available, like server support on mono, or general discussion. (i don't know if script support is blocked)

zolo8,

Po0ka is correct. You will need to ask someone to download files for you. We are working on creating a repository here of archived RunUO scripts, but right now it's just onesie-twosies. Feel free to ask if you need something downloaded. As for posting, I see no real reason to post anything there since the site is (for all intents and purposes other than downloading resources) essentially dead.

Could I ask someone to post my issue on the runuo forum ?

Username is zolo888 - I was talking to some people in posts and messages and I dont want to appear rude. Also good to warn people that changing your email address will lock you out.

Thanks, I love to visit runuo and read old posts and download stuff from years ago and play around with scripts, now i cant.

There are no Mod's left on runuo either :/ only thing you could try would be to(doubt he will care) is to register here-- http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php and send Ryan a pm- add PLEASE only for the subject. Then beg him to fix your account on Runuo, he might even have a staff member who can do this. Good Luck!

Last edited:
Could I ask someone to post my issue on the runuo forum ?

Username is zolo888 - I was talking to some people in posts and messages and I dont want to appear rude. Also good to warn people that changing your email address will lock you out.

Thanks, I love to visit runuo and read old posts and download stuff from years ago and play around with scripts, now i cant.

This is a good point, I would hate for people to think I blew them off if it was just a technical thing. Just curious, doesn't the RunUO forum have an "Open" part of the forum that visitors can post to without registering or verifying?

Back