I've changed the stat scrolls a bit so you can get 450 max stat cap but it took away the cool description in the scroll and now its just a dull "stat scroll 450" type of description.

I need help understanding this code so I can bring back the descriptors. My stat scrolls go up in 10's so 410, 420, 430, 440, 450. I did it this way to get the scrollbinderdeed to work too so it can raise the scroll by 10.

This is the code I think affects it.

C#:
                int level = ((int)Value - (m_StatCap+5)) / 5;

if (level >= 0 && level <= 4 && Value % 600 == 0)
                    return 1049458 + level;    /* Wonderous Scroll (+5 Maximum Stats): OR
                * Exalted Scroll (+10 Maximum Stats): OR
                * Mythical Scroll (+15 Maximum Stats): OR
                * Legendary Scroll (+20 Maximum Stats): OR
                * Ultimate Scroll (+25 Maximum Stats): */

return 0;

I'm not sure if this matters but I set the starting stat cap to 375 and max individual cap to 150.

Post automatically merged:

Oh the stat scrolls add onto the stat cap not set the stat cap... lol

Last edited:
Basically anything scroll you find that is over +25 stats will not fall into the boundaries you have. So we need to expand those boundaries. Maybe try something like this
public override int Title
{
get
{
int level = ((int)this.Value - (m_StatCap+90)) / 90;

if (level >= 0 && level <= 4 && this.Value % 90 == 0)
return 1049458 + level; /* Wonderous Scroll (+5 Maximum Stats): OR
* Exalted Scroll (+10 Maximum Stats): OR
* Mythical Scroll (+15 Maximum Stats): OR
* Legendary Scroll (+20 Maximum Stats): OR
* Ultimate Scroll (+25 Maximum Stats): */

return 0;
}
}
public override string DefaultTitle
{
get
{
return String.Format("<basefont color=#FFFFFF>Power Scroll ({0}{1} Maximum Stats):</basefont>", ((int)this.Value - m_StatCap) >= 0 ? "+" : "", (int)this.Value - m_StatCap);
}
}
public override void AddNameProperty(ObjectPropertyList list)
{
int level = ((int)this.Value - (m_StatCap + 90)) / 90;

if (level >= 0 && level <= 4 && (int)this.Value % 90 == 0)
list.Add(1049463 + level, "#1049476"); /* a wonderous scroll of ~1_type~ (+5 Maximum Stats) OR
* an exalted scroll of ~1_type~ (+10 Maximum Stats) OR
* a mythical scroll of ~1_type~ (+15 Maximum Stats) OR
* a legendary scroll of ~1_type~ (+20 Maximum Stats) OR
* an ultimate scroll of ~1_type~ (+25 Maximum Stats) */
else
list.Add("a scroll of power ({0}{1} Maximum Stats)", (this.Value - m_StatCap) >= 0 ? "+" : "", this.Value - m_StatCap);
}

I don't know if this will work or not so you may have to play around with it some. But basically making those boundaries larger will allow a stat scroll with say 450 increased stat fall within the new boundaries so it should have the fancy title.

oh yeah I was looking at that. I thought that would fix it but it would be a pain so I just moved on for now. I will get back to it though after I finish balancing pvp and bosses. found that I have a pretty serious task that I had no idea I had.

Back