ok every time we build a custom house we get this error can anyone tell me what it means and tell me how to fix it please and thank you I should mention that there is no signs on the house when it is created and no buildings in our server has signs we do not know what is going on

Code:
03:29:34 System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the ar
ray.
  at Server.Multis.DesignStateDetailed..ctor(Int32 serial, Int32 revision, Int3
2 xMin, Int32 yMin, Int32 xMax, Int32 yMax, MultiTileEntry[] tiles)
  at Server.Multis.DesignStateDetailed.CompressionThread()

Check to be sure your Datapath.cs script is set correct to your game client which is being used for the server -what would be the patch number of the game client being used?

mondains will not patch anymore and the InsideUO UOfiddler and Pandora do not work properly with the new classic client

Okay i got a question to go with this i am still happy fiddler is working and showing the art and everything but how am i supose to change out my art and stuff the new client does not have the 2 files fiddler saves the art to

Another thing you could do is export your uop's as mul's. Then at least you'de have the new art in fiddler :) They make an addon for fiddler that does this.

well what i am trying to do right now is change the character status bar trade window paperdoll not the avitar but the ting that goes around it i am not doing anything with the art atm just the gumps so i am trying to convert the gump files i need to use

i could do this with the older client so i know there is a way to do it with the newer client and where there is a will there is a way and i will not stop until i figure it out

Back