I want to create Tinkering, Carpentry, Inscription, and Fletching(if these dont exist) powerscrolls, then add them to the new BOD rewards. I just don't know how to do that. Can anyone help me?

PowerScrolls are in Scripts/Items/Consumables/PowerScroll.cs

Just checked Scripts/Services/BulkOrders/Rewards/Rewards.cs, and it shows PowerScrolls are already included in the rewards in the new BOD reward system.

Blacksmithing and Tailoring have their bods, yes. But - The other crafting skills don't, and shouldn't due to OSI standards. With that being said, I want to make them available and don't know how to get an ID for those to add them into the bod system.

Blacksmithing and Tailoring have their bods, yes. But - The other crafting skills don't, and shouldn't due to OSI standards. With that being said, I want to make them available and don't know how to get an ID for those to add them into the bod system.

So, you want to make LargeTinkerBOD and SmallTinkerBOD, etc.? Or do you just want turning in a Smith or Tailor BOD to have a chance of giving a Tinker or other crafting PowerScroll?

There are already TinkerBODs and stuff, but no Tinkering Powerscroll. I want to add Tinkering Powerscrolls to the Tinkering rewards. Same with inscription, cooking, alchemy, fletching, and carpentry.

Look at how & where they are created & rewarded in Rewards.cs / Smith Rewards in the calculator & constructors. That should give you a guideline on setting the others up for power scrolls.

Back