I need help installing uoarchitect. I want to create my own multis for my maps player housing. If someone would be so kind as to help me I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks milva. I will try it again tomorrow. I tried installing it with a different tutorial but I couldn't get it to work.

Ok I can do that
[doublepost=1489661759][/doublepost]Ok, so I managed to install the server files and it loaded, but now I cant seem to log in with the client. I configured the multi patch target paths to my uo directory but the username and password I'm using is not being recognized. It never asked me to create one when I loaded up the console.

Are you using the same account name and password you use for your admin char to login to the server?

@adamg6284 were you able to login?
I didn't get a chance to reinstall it and try again because I removed it. I will try it after the gym
[doublepost=1489719100][/doublepost]Ok so I got it working .. well sort of... I installed it and it loads up in the console and im even able to log in using my username and password :) (thanks to you milva) the UOAR client however is not working as its intended. I try to extract a design from the map and it only picks up dynamic items like doors and stuff that has been placed in game, not directly from the map files. I was using runuo and uoarchitect was working fine when he installed it.
[doublepost=1489719207][/doublepost]also, it doesnt allow me to edit. it gives me an unhandled exception message when I try
[doublepost=1489719243][/doublepost]or preview the buildings. etc

Last edited:
I believe you have unfreeze anything you want to save with UOAR, or just build it from scratch with something like Pandora.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, I haven't used it in some years.

I believe you have unfreeze anything you want to save with UOAR, or just build it from scratch with something like Pandora.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, I haven't used it in some years.

Well, I would be fine with that but the problem for me is that I can't use the editor that's built into the uoar client. I'm trying to figure out why

For Preview UO Art really needs updating as it won't preview the newest walls etc, just older ones
I'm not sure what you mean by extracting statics? There is a script which Ravenwolfe released called staticscopy- which will copy buildings which are in the game. I have never used the built in house design- maybe a bit more information I could help more :)

Back