Ok so I had Pandor'as box on one server and I want to use it on a diffrent one. I put all the server info in it and it simply won't connect at all. I tried deleting it and reinstalling it but for some odd reason it still have the same info and won't let me just reset the whole thing. I even tried to make a new profile, and every time I hit new profile it just closes pandora's box all together. Can someone help me figure out how to delete it completely so I can just reinstall it and start over. I tried for hours and nothing I did worked to allow me to just start it from fresh install.

Now I have another problem with Pandora's box. I wanted to use the travel command but it won't let me connect to the server. The box is linked to the server tho cause everything else I can do with it works on the server. How would I fix it to connect, or is there an staff command to goto coords?

an example of a location could be, if you are in trammel and need to go to malas cords, "[set map malas" "[go 657 345 -10"

Back