hello,

I've made a rescue type quest and have got some shackles setup below the quest npc

during the fight(main boss) she/he is screaming for help, but after the death of the main boss player can go to rescue prisoner and I've set [addatt <xmluse> to shackles and in the questnpc I'm wanting the npc to start dialog with the doubleclicking of the chains but I'm lost as to what to put in questnpc condition line please help

many thanks to someone cheers,
laretheo

hello,

I've made a rescue type quest and have got some shackles setup below the quest npc

during the fight(main boss) she/he is screaming for help, but after the death of the main boss player can go to rescue prisoner and I've set [addatt <xmluse> to shackles and in the questnpc I'm wanting the npc to start dialog with the doubleclicking of the chains but I'm lost as to what to put in questnpc condition line please help

many thanks to someone cheers,
laretheo

@laretheo Hi there :) Let me see if I can shed some light on what you're trying to accomplish, here's my suggestion:
You can do this several different ways, but perhaps the easiest way would be for the main boss to drop a key to the shackles. I'd likely use a lockable container itemID'd to look like shackles. Then you can have the QuestNPC's dialog triggered on the condition if the lockable container is unlocked (locked=false). Adding the key to the main boss is easy if you add it directly to the spawn entry rather than to his loot drop in the script. This way you can have the key that's dropped have a single use. Once used, it vanishes.

Back