I'm a longtime lurker, but I am at wits end with this problem. If this is not where this goes, I apologize. I have UltimaLive up and working with no problems altering my maps in real-time. I am using another map for my map 6. I don't really care about future expansions so that's the number I went with. The map I am using is Darkshard's Sosaria. When trying to add the Sosaria locations in Worldomniporter I keep getting, "Server.map does not contain a definition for Sosaria." (The actual crash is posted below). Whilst troubleshooting this issue I made sure that my map was registered in mapdefinitions.cs, map.cs, and my mapregistry.cs (Ultimalive). I've been over and over this and have no idea what I'm doing wrong. I am hoping this is just an oversight on my part and a set of new much more experienced eyes will help me see the light. I posted my scripts and the crash below. Any help from someone (s) who know a lot more that me (this is not a hard task to accomplish) would be greatly appreciated.:)

Errors:
+ CUSTOM/Custom Systems/World Omniporter v2.5/WorldOmniporter.cs:
CS0117: Line 719: 'Server.Map' does not contain a definition for 'Sosaria'
CS0117: Line 720: 'Server.Map' does not contain a definition for 'Sosaria'
CS0117: Line 721: 'Server.Map' does not contain a definition for 'Sosaria'
CS0117: Line 722: 'Server.Map' does not contain a definition for 'Sosaria'
CS0117: Line 723: 'Server.Map' does not contain a definition for 'Sosaria'
CS0117: Line 724: 'Server.Map' does not contain a definition for 'Sosaria'
CS0117: Line 725: 'Server.Map' does not contain a definition for 'Sosaria'
CS0117: Line 726: 'Server.Map' does not contain a definition for 'Sosaria'
CS0117: Line 727: 'Server.Map' does not contain a definition for 'Sosaria'
CS0117: Line 728: 'Server.Map' does not contain a definition for 'Sosaria'
CS0117: Line 729: 'Server.Map' does not contain a definition for 'Sosaria'
CS0117: Line 730: 'Server.Map' does not contain a definition for 'Sosaria'
CS0117: Line 731: 'Server.Map' does not contain a definition for 'Sosaria'
CS0117: Line 732: 'Server.Map' does not contain a definition for 'Sosaria'
CS0117: Line 733: 'Server.Map' does not contain a definition for 'Sosaria'
CS0117: Line 734: 'Server.Map' does not contain a definition for 'Sosaria'
CS0117: Line 735: 'Server.Map' does not contain a definition for 'Sosaria'
CS0117: Line 736: 'Server.Map' does not contain a definition for 'Sosaria'
CS0117: Line 737: 'Server.Map' does not contain a definition for 'Sosaria'
CS0117: Line 830: 'Server.Items.WorldOmniporter.OptFlags' does not contain a definition for 'Sosaria'
CS0117: Line 1285: 'Server.Map' does not contain a definition for 'Thanimur'
CS0117: Line 1356: 'Server.Map' does not contain a definition for 'Sosaria'
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

Attachments

• Map.cs
    69.1 KB · Views: 10
  • MapDefinitions.cs
    2.7 KB · Views: 7
  • MapRegistry.cs
    4.2 KB · Views: 6
  • WorldOmniporter.cs
    67.1 KB · Views: 10
In the game, can you [go sosaria successfully? It looks set up properly in MapDefinitions. I am assuming you do have the Sosaria map installed in the client folder and in the (separate) folder that DataPath is pointed to and that it is named map6.mul.

In WorldOmniporter, uncomment lines 209 and 504.

Hi. Thank you for the reply. So, yes I can go to sosaria (map6) with no problem, but I still get the same, 'Server.Map' does not contain a definition for 'Sosaria', for all of those entries. For now I have just commented out Sosaria until this gets figured out.

Did you recompile the server.exe after editing Maps.cs? That's the normal case when changing that file but having UltimaLive may preempt that. I've never run it so it's Greek to me.

Did you recompile the server.exe after editing Maps.cs? That's the normal case when changing that file but having UltimaLive may preempt that. I've never run it so it's Greek to me.
Yes, I did recompile after I made the adjustments, but that's a good catch. This is only when I try to add the Sosaria or Thanimur map sections in the world omniporter. If I make additional entries under a catagory that is already there (i.e. custom locations) I have no errors. Maybe it has something to do with streaming more that 6 maps. Honestly, when I figure it out I will know. Thats been how things have been going for me with servuo. I will post when I or someone else figures it out, and hopefully it will help someone else not have to reinvent the wheel. Thank you for consistantly getting back to me. I appreciate it.

Back