I have the latest Serve UO server and I am getting a fatal error when I try to start it up no clue what is going on it happens when I open the one I have as well as when I download a new one and try that one as well. the error I am getting is....

System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at Server.Multis.HouseTeleporterTile.Initialize() in C:\Users\krazz\Desktop\Shard Needs\ServUO-master\Scripts\Multis\HouseTeleporterTile.cs:line 17
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke(Object obj, Object[] parameters)
at Server.ScriptCompiler.Invoke(String method) in C:\Users\krazz\Desktop\Shard Needs\ServUO-master\Server\ScriptCompiler.cs:line 522
at Server.Core.Main(String[] args) in C:\Users\krazz\Desktop\Shard Needs\ServUO-master\Server\Main.cs:line 642

HouseTeleporterTile.cs : On line 17, look for the array[] <it has a limit and it was broken by what ever was filling it> post the script if that doesn't help! If possible, change it to a list as it is open ended!

I don't see what you are talking about, been sick maybe that is why it is baffling me so much

Attachments

• HouseTeleporter.cs
    6.6 KB · Views: 2
Hi Ishya, Here is an explanation of the issue.

-Grim

Back