arphile submitted a new resource:

Here is my achievement system that you can make your own achievements. - Arphile, AchievementSystem, Achievement, Achieve

I don't develope this script anymore, but I think someone will be motivated with this.
So I decided to publish this to here.
It might be a hint for developers.
I wish to republish this script by other developer.

Just Read It, and Enjoy it.

PS. It needs to modify lots of parts in usual script like PlayerMobile.cs but I will not tell you where needs to fix.

I'll not allow to use this script for Korean Shards.
If you're not korean, you can use it. :)

Read more about this resource...

I'll not allow to use this script for Korean Shards.
If you're not korean, you can use it. :)
"lol Im american that's not a good thing:eek: just saying we're like plague of locusts of the worlds natural resources :("

thanks for adding this was on my list of things to figure out this should help a lot of pplo_O

Edit** So what kind of Edits did you have to do to make this work Im guessing atleast player mobile if not base Creature if you dont mind sharing you really got a lot of things stuffed into these files lol nice work

you can translate just about any language using google that rocks!

Last edited:
I would love to get a working achievment system but I dont have a freaking clue where to start with what to add to distro files lol. If anyone got this sorted out I would love to see how its implemented.

I think he doesn't want anybody who also has a Korean shard to use his system to be unique in his country

I don't think he hates his own peoples lol I just made a joke cuz i like poken at merica for obvious reason you know.... you know. lol

silly hank
he mentioned English is not his first language in another post prob didn't see it

Last edited:
Segregation, Racism?

Am I the only one who thinks this about what arphile said?

Hank, Omegaexdeath is right, what he said was a joke. If you look at the script you can see it has Korean words all through it. Relax.

I would love to get a working achievment system but I dont have a freaking clue where to start with what to add to distro files lol. If anyone got this sorted out I would love to see how its implemented.
you need to add something
find about Skills in PlayerMobile.cs and think about it.
because you need to make a space to save your achievement values.
after that, you might be need to calculate some achievements.
if that, you need to make it.
for example, Achievement about dead,
find OnDeath finction and add like this
this.Achieves.Death += 1;

Im pick your brain a little I am very interested in this as well I want an achievement system for my custom quests & player events would be really cool

but Im just not that good at whole scripts OR "systems" yet I wanna look into EventSink as well.

you do make it look easier but stuff don't just click for me

1.) how many files do you use for example is it only these 2 files & core edits?

2.) just checks in playermobile & basecreature

3.) can you add checks to individual creatures?

Im pick your brain a little I am very interested in this as well I want an achievement system for my custom quests & player events would be really cool

but Im just not that good at whole scripts OR "systems" yet I wanna look into EventSink as well.

you do make it look easier but stuff don't just click for me

1.) how many files do you use for example is it only these 2 files & core edits?

2.) just checks in playermobile & basecreature

3.) can you add checks to individual creatures?

A1> Core files are included this thread what I uplode here.
If I want to check Quest stuff, I'll insert some codes on individual quest scripts. ( or base script )

A2> It can be check everything.
for example, If I insert code like this
public void function ( Mobile m ) {
PlayerMobile pm = from as PlayerMobile;
pm.Achieves.WeaponOnHit += 1;
}
and if I insert this code on BaseWeapon.CS in OnHit Function
function(from);
then it will check weapon on hit achieve.

A3> Ofcourse it can.
you can add code On Here.
public override void OnDeath( Container c ) {
base.OnDeath(c);
}
find some code like this on BaseCreature.CS and fix it.
for (int i = 0; i < list.Count; ++i)
{
DamageStore ds = list;

if ( ds.m_Mobile is PlayerMobile ) {

PlayerMobile dspm = ds.m_Mobile as PlayerMobile;
dspm.Achieves.KillMobsCount += 1;

blah blah blah...

Back