Hows it going everyone?! Thank you first and foremost to all of you keeping this wonderful game accessible to us newbie "shard owners" . I like playing but i like building and tweaking stuff more and because of all of you guy's hard work I have a stable server. I've talked to a few of you on reddit who helped me get started. I am not going to post questions til I scour the forums. No one likes the guy who asks questions that have already been answered.
Thanks again,
Miles

Welcome to the ServUO community miles :)
I guess I have my first question. I was looking through XMLspawner files that users submitted to this site. Seems the last one "AccurateSpawn" had a few issues according to the commenters. Is there a standard that people use? Just the Spawns and Spawnsold from Servuo? Is there one that you use and like?

The recommened spawns are included with ServUO. Just use the command '[xmlload spawns' in game and leave it do its thing!

Also use the command [createworld which will allow you to spawn decorations and systems.

The recommened spawns are included with ServUO. Just use the command '[xmlload spawns' in game and leave it do its thing!

Also use the command [createworld which will allow you to spawn decorations and systems.

I found that just doing [xmlload spawns . had some issues in termur. am i supposed to do anything with "spawnsOld"? or is that just there for another reason.

I found that just doing [xmlload spawns . had some issues in termur. am i supposed to do anything with "spawnsOld"? or is that just there for another reason.
What issues are you having with termur?

spawnsOld are deprecated spawns and will be removed soon. They are just there for people who might want to use them. It's not recommended though.

What issues are you having with termur?

spawnsOld are deprecated spawns and will be removed soon. They are just there for people who might want to use them. It's not recommended though.
No big issues. I haven't looked through the entire region. But off hand, I think the termur.xml in Spawns missed a few quest npcs in royal city, such as the 4th imbuing powerscroll npc and the npc on the stairs at the entrance.

Gah completely disregard that post. There is nothing wrong with these spawns. Ill punch myself and sit in timeout for a second.

Back