Hi All I hope this is the right posts
But I am trying to add all my custom files in to one that players can run off of then giving all my files to the players
is there away to do that?
As in the Client for the players is new download from uo.com and my custom files in my server and there client read the server files so I don't have to give them my files/upload
Thank you

So you want people to DL the official client and then drop your custom files in / over them as necessary? That should work fine. It will make the download for your shard much smaller. You'll just have to keep a close eye on the latest client so when they change it drastically your files still work as intended.

So you want people to DL the official client and then drop your custom files in / over them as necessary? That should work fine. It will make the download for your shard much smaller. You'll just have to keep a close eye on the latest client so when they change it drastically your files still work as intended.
I mean they can go to the uo,com and download the game and they login to my server with out downloading my files when they login to my server there reading the server files so they can see my custom work so they don't have to upload all the time so I don't have to give them nothing at all is there away to do that?
Thank you

If you have edited the art or land files of your client, you'll have to provide the same files to your players for them to be able to see it. There aren't any auto-patching programs that work as far as I know.

If I understood it well, and it translated correctly, do you want the player to download the original files that you do not edit as an admin server? or do you want the player to download your files that you modify in some way? These are two different things. original, you don't need any of your downloads there. For modified, yes. there you can solve it with your own update program.

But as I write, I probably did not understand the translation of your post exactly. I don't know.

If I understood it well, and it translated correctly, do you want the player to download the original files that you do not edit as an admin server? or do you want the player to download your files that you modify in some way? These are two different things. original, you don't need any of your downloads there. For modified, yes. there you can solve it with your own update program.

But as I write, I probably did not understand the translation of your post exactly. I don't know.
Yes..
I have see this befor on Runuo logtime ago I didn't understand at the time all I know is this
I think you need to have a new download of the Client then remove the art.mul and whatever you custom and them put the files in the first folder by Backups/Data/Logs/Saves/Scripts .
So the files that you custom Art/Artidx/Maps/Animdata so on so when the players login to the server is reading the files in the folder that you put in the server so when the players cant have your hard work you did so they cant go somewhere else with your files
if grayworlf still doing this he did this befor but anyway I cant get my end to work right so I where thinking you guys have it on here
Thank you all for reading this

Back