another funny person??? how should i understand you?? :D

im NOT funny! im ähm..... im a noob :D i didnt understand the directories in the vnc part of the server.... for modules...but i cnat find modules in the net for vnc.... hrm...question: if i implemented a new script...i must restart the server right? or is this a good new change in the development?

:) Greetings Döschl

another funny person??? how should i understand you?? :D

im NOT funny! im ähm..... im a noob :D i didnt understand the directories in the vnc part of the server.... for modules...but i cnat find modules in the net for vnc.... hrm...question: if i implemented a new script...i must restart the server right? or is this a good new change in the development?

:) Greetings Döschl

VNC is Voxpire´s baby and it also has it´s own website : http://core.vita-nex.com/ .
And yes whenever you add any script you have to reboot the server because the compiler needs to recompile the scripts.
Exceptions would be xml\IO derivived Objects on fly such like you construct Items via XML. But then they are not available as Type through your objectlist.

@Crome: i ask damn i write german..... also ich fragte in nem anderen thread wegen des fs animal systems. Gibt es sowas schon angepasst für servuo? hab da
gestern mit rumgefummelt...der will das ml quest system.,....doof. Idee?

Grüß Döschl

Hi Döschl,

warum habe ich nicht im klass gelernt...

Germany seems to be more active than France... Hopefully we've got Frenchies from Quebec.

Europa is on the move, if I can help ;)

Back