Hello, I'm working on a revamp of the Pirate Bounty quests from High Seas. I've got several problems (getting stuck on the ships wheel) but, right now, I'm trying to understand why my cannons rarely hit a ship. I can be at point blank range, a few tiles away... none of it matters. My cannons just miss the ships.

I know few shard owners work on later expansions but was hoping for some help here. I'll be glad to post any info you need to help solve the issue. Thanks. Good luck.

If all else fails, I'd settle for the ability to board the ships without scuttling.

Last edited:
Also, on the same server, same revamp, our cannons when they do manage to hit the mob's ship, the damage seems kinda low.

And your still getting stuck on the ship wheel?

Do you have any custom code that could be interfering with this?

For now, we've simply advised our players to steer by command. I'm mostly concerned with not being able to scuttle ships due to the finicky hit area on cannons.

Lots of custom code but nothing custom in the High Seas file that would cause getting stuck at the wheel. Though, there could be custom code elsewhere which is creating an issue.

Thank you so much for helping.

Back