its just a clothing item i want to add to the server but cant figure out how. I just made the art but dont know how to put it into the game.

I followed that tutorial but every time I try my map gets screwed up looks like this 1610997303978.pngim just to impatient im screwing it up.
Post automatically merged:

yeah saving my tiledata with anything related to custom wearable destroyes the terrain. will forget about this idea and only edit current gumps for now no need for new stuff just custom.

Last edited:
what version of UO do you use? This does not insert a new gump or art. This is a problem with the UO version. I suspect that the versions around 7.020, 7.0.23 were so bad.

Well im using 7.0.20.1 but im also using the tile data art and a few other files from 7.0.50.0 so unsure if thats my problem

Using an EXE from an early version, and data/files from a newer version, never works out well or at all. Using an EXE with files from a previous version often times works and also depends on what files from the early version you are using and how far back.

Oh, you use tiledata 7.0.50 but client 7.0.20. So that's the problem. Change that, that's a clear mistake.

I did it to get uostore gumps and vendor search ill see if i can switch back to the old tiledata and see if that works as i dont want to deal with packing and unpacking maps

Back