hello:

Server Publish 54
Best matches the client program should be which version I found a lot of problems

Thank you

I would say your game client should be patched up to at least 7.0.45.65 and be sure your datapath.cs script is set correct to location of your game client

I would say your game client should be patched up to at least 7.0.45.65 and be sure your datapath.cs script is set correct to location of your game client
Thank you, can you give me a link to 7.0.45.66 7.0.45.77 I didn't know you could do

You need to patch up your game client I can look for a newer one

WellIhave7.0.45.77
I have just one more question,acleanServUO runforums:NerunsDistroforServUO Publish54,selectCreate the world,use the command[Clearall, the serverwillrestart!
Thisproblemcanhelpme to solve it?Thank you very much,youhelpme,how canIthankyou?

When the server restarts does it give a crash report or no crash it just restarts? Post in bug reports about the clearall command please :)

When the server restarts does it give a crash report or no crash it just restarts? Post in bug reports about the clearall command please :)
Server Crash Report
===================

RunUO Version 0.5, Build 5745.41573
Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1
.NET Framework: 4.0.30319.42000
Time: 2015/9/24 15:08:33
Mobiles: 1
Items: 72
Exception:
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException:index was out of range.Must benon-negativeandless than the sizeset.
Parametername:index
System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgumentargument,ExceptionResource resource)
InJoeku.Toolbar ... ctor(ToolbarInfo info)
Joeku.ToolbarHelper.SendToolbar(Mobilemob)
Joeku.ToolbarHelper.OnLogin(LoginEventArgse)
Server.LoginEventHandler.Invoke(LoginEventArgse)
Server.EventSink.InvokeLogin(LoginEventArgse)f:\ServUO-master\Server\EventSink.cs:linenumber1353
Server.Network.PacketHandlers.DoLogin(NetStateState,Mobile m)f:\ServUO-master\Server\Network\PacketHandlers.cs:linenumber2472
Server.Network.PacketHandlers.LoginTimer.OnTick ()f:\ServUO-master\Server\Network\PacketHandlers.cs:2264
Server.Timer.Slice ()f:\ServUO-master\Server\Timer.cs:linenumber410
AtServer.Core.Main (String []args)f:\ServUO-master\Server\Main.cs:linenumber571

Clients:
- Count: 1
+ 127.0.0.1: (account = asdf0523) (mobile = 0x1 'xxx')

Server Crash Report
===================

RunUO Version 0.5, Build 5745.42386
Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1
.NET Framework: 4.0.30319.42000
Time: 2015/9/24 15:33:41
Mobiles: 1
Items: 30
Exception:
System.NullReferenceException:eek:bjectreferencenotsetto an instanceof an object.
Server.Items.FountainOfFortune.RemoveFountain(FountainOfFortunefountain)
In the Server.Items.FountainOfFortune.Delete ()
In the Server.Items.AddonComponent.OnAfterDelete ()
Server.Item.Delete ()f:\ServUO-master\Server\Item.cs:linenumber4153
In the Server.Items.BaseAddon.OnAfterDelete ()
Server.Item.Delete ()f:\ServUO-master\Server\Item.cs:linenumber4153
In the Server.Items.FountainOfFortune.Delete ()
Server.Commands.WorldItemWipeCommand.Clearall_OnCommand(CommandEventArgse)
Server.Commands.CommandSystem.Handle(Mobilefrom,String text,MessageType type)f:\ServUO-master\Server\Commands.cs:linenumber264
Server.Gumps.PremiumSpawnerMainGump.DoThis(Mobilefrom,String command)
Server.Network.PacketHandlers.DisplayGumpResponse(NetStateState,PacketReaderpvSrc)f:\ServUO-master\Server\Network\PacketHandlers.cs:linenumber1407
Server.Network.MessagePump.HandleReceive(NetStateNS)f:\ServUO-master\Server\Network\MessagePump.cs:linenumber187
Server.Network.MessagePump.Slice ()f:\ServUO-master\Server\Network\MessagePump.cs:linenumber121
AtServer.Core.Main (String []args)f:\ServUO-master\Server\Main.cs:linenumber571

Clients:
- Count: 1
+ 127.0.0.1: (account = asdf0523) (mobile = 0x1 'xxx')

Back