ServUO Version
Publish 57
Ultima Expansion
Endless Journey
So I am curious about 2 things, 1 this house is set to Ageless but was not placed by staff and I should have decay turned on just at a much longer decay time roughly 6 months, 2 it shows it was last refreshed today and the player hasn't been on in a month. Any ideas?

1651347787011.png

Whenever the DecayLevel property is accessed through its getter in code, it computes whether CanDecay is true, if it is false, it will return Ageless and set the LastRefreshed date to UtcNow.

You should be able to see this behaviour happening whenever you refresh the [props gump (by closing and opening, or changing the page).

If you have [xmlset configured, any staff with access to that command could theoretically change the house to be ageless. Does your shard utilize ageless deeds? A lot of the ones I've seen released or came into possession of have been bugged where it will remain ageless even after the deed duration has expired.

As far as it being refreshed, you're only looking at one mobile, the house owner. It could have been refreshed by a different character on the account that is not the actual owner, but a co-owner. So you should check their last account login through the [admin gump.

If they haven't logged into that account, perhaps it was from another co-owned or friended player. You could always add a new property to house multis that would register and store who the last player was to refresh the house.

It could also be what Voxpire said.

It's just myself as far as staff right now, and yes there are deeds but none of which have been spawned or actually used.

That's the only character on the account, I've restricted accounts to only 1 character for right now.

Also what was said is a little confusing can you dumb it down for me lol? As far as I'm aware I have decay turned on, public const bool DecayEnabled = true; unless I'm missing it somewhere else.

The only thing I've changed is the dynamic decay time, to extend the decay levels at least that's what I thought I did:

C#:
        static DynamicDecay()
        {
            m_Stages = new Dictionary<DecayLevel, DecayStageInfo>();

Register(DecayLevel.LikeNew, TimeSpan.FromHours(1), TimeSpan.FromHours(1));
            Register(DecayLevel.Slightly, TimeSpan.FromDays(25), TimeSpan.FromDays(30));
            Register(DecayLevel.Somewhat, TimeSpan.FromDays(25), TimeSpan.FromDays(30));
            Register(DecayLevel.Fairly, TimeSpan.FromDays(45), TimeSpan.FromDays(60));
            Register(DecayLevel.Greatly, TimeSpan.FromDays(50), TimeSpan.FromDays(60));
            Register(DecayLevel.IDOC, TimeSpan.FromHours(12), TimeSpan.FromHours(24));
        }

Ohhh I think I know what's happening, the first house placed is auto refreshed, only additional houses decay.. how can I set it so all houses decay?

annnnd after tons of searching, I found it here:
Allows decay for all houses :)

Last edited:
Back