Yeah, there was some reason I set it to SE but heck if I remember, lol.

I think I didnt want Elvish houses.
Ahh ok. Yeah I don't mind housing being totally open I love to see what people come up with I do speed builds and post em on youtube all the time cause I just love that aspect of the game.

Yeah, there was some reason I set it to SE but heck if I remember, lol.

I think I didnt want Elvish houses.

Hey Raven I am running into another issue, when committing a house even though the roof tiles are showing when you commit no roof tiles showup.

Hmm, my first thought is to make sure the roof is properly supported from below?

I can't think of any code related reason that would happen, but I know roofs can be tricky on custom houses and if you dont support it correctly, it will not show. I think the roof tiles are orange or something like that when they are not supported correctly.

Hmm, my first thought is to make sure the roof is properly supported from below?

I can't think of any code related reason that would happen, but I know roofs can be tricky on custom houses and if you dont support it correctly, it will not show. I think the roof tiles are orange or something like that when they are not supported correctly.

Yeah it wasn't about it not supporting it it was about it just not making it past the commitment phase.
[doublepost=1475021227][/doublepost]Interesting if this helps. As an owner I can commit roof tiles. As a player I cannot.

Back