it appears staff does not have the ability to change ownership anymore in props..

Does anyone have a fix for this?

I need to make it so I can place a house and give the extra house to a player. So they can have more and I can connect them. But it appears I am unable to just props the owner.

Also does anyone know of a easy way to make it so staff can use decoration deeds outside of housing? I know it sounds weird but some players like to have the decorations outside their house, and if it's easy for staff to do, does not bother me.

the house part not sure about :( , the deeds outside of house those are probly addons so use [add name on deed to place them so if it a waterwelladdondeed = [add waterwell

the house part not sure about :( , the deeds outside of house those are probly addons so use [add name on deed to place them so if it a waterwelladdondeed = [add waterwell

Oh duh, no idea why I didn think about that. Now just to figure out the housing problem. Lol thanks again. There are so many servers that offer extra houses, someone had to have come up with something.

If I see it for more then 1 they will be able to place more houses. I need to make it so I can allow someone to have a extra house as a reward. I know on servers in the past that I ran I was able to just go into props and set the owner. On the new servuo on the other hand the owner spot does not give that option.
[doublepost=1484030226][/doublepost]Is there a way to alter this script from adding +1 pet slot . to +1 housing limit? If so can anyone help me make the adjustments?

thanks so much guys,

Code:
// ****************************************************
//        Written For Radio Ultimate By Lichking

/*
updated for RunUO 2.0 Final by:
     /\      
____/_ \____  ### ### ### ### #  ### ### # ##  ##  ###
\  ___\ \  /  #   #   # # # # #  # # # # # # # # # #
\/ /  \/ /   ### ##  ### # # #  ### # # # # # ##  ##
/ /\__/_/\     # #   # # # # #  # # # # # # # # # #
/__\ \_____\  ### ### # # # ###  # # # ### ##  # # ###
    \  /             http://www.wftpradio.net/
     \/      
*/

using System;
using Server;
using Server.Network;
using Server.Prompts;
using Server.Items;
using Server.Misc;
using Server.Mobiles;

namespace Server.Items
{
   public class PetSlotDeed : Item
   {
      [Constructable]
      public PetSlotDeed() : base( 5360 )
      {
         base.Weight = 1.0;
         base.Name = "A Pet Slot Deed +1";
                  base.Hue = 0x481;
         LootType = LootType.Blessed;
      }

public PetSlotDeed( Serial serial ) : base( serial )
      {
      }

public override void Serialize( GenericWriter writer )
      {
         base.Serialize( writer );
         writer.Write( (int) 0 ); // version
      }

public override void Deserialize( GenericReader reader )
      {
         base.Deserialize( reader );
         int version = reader.ReadInt();
      }

public override void OnDoubleClick( Mobile from )
      {
      PlayerMobile mobile = from as PlayerMobile;

if ( !IsChildOf( from.Backpack ) )
       {
         from.SendLocalizedMessage( 1042001 ); // That must be in your pack for you to use it.
       }
         else if ( mobile.FollowersMax >= 25 )
         {
            mobile.SendMessage( "You are not allowed more than 25 pet slots." );
         }
         else
         {
                         mobile.FollowersMax += 1;
              mobile.SendMessage( "You have gained +1 to your maximum pet slots." );

Effects.SendLocationParticles( EffectItem.Create( from.Location, from.Map, EffectItem.DefaultDuration ), 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 5060, 0 );
                     Effects.PlaySound( from.Location, from.Map, 0x243 );
Effects.SendMovingParticles( new Entity( Serial.Zero, new Point3D( from.X - 6, from.Y - 6, from.Z + 15 ), from.Map ), from, 0x36D4, 7, 0, false, true, 0x497, 0, 9502, 1, 0, (EffectLayer)255, 0x100 );
                     Effects.SendMovingParticles( new Entity( Serial.Zero, new Point3D( from.X - 4, from.Y - 6, from.Z + 15 ), from.Map ), from, 0x36D4, 7, 0, false, true, 0x497, 0, 9502, 1, 0, (EffectLayer)255, 0x100 );
                     Effects.SendMovingParticles( new Entity( Serial.Zero, new Point3D( from.X - 6, from.Y - 4, from.Z + 15 ), from.Map ), from, 0x36D4, 7, 0, false, true, 0x497, 0, 9502, 1, 0, (EffectLayer)255, 0x100 );
               Delete();
            }
         }
      }
   }

This is just an suggestion with no way for me to test it :(

That's an awesome idea; in fact if you don't get this done, I might be inclined to have a go at this. I don't see it being a huge issue, but my hands are tied until I have a usable repo to work with at the moment.

The process I would take first is to find out the variable used for max houses per account... then you might be able to put that variable after the mobile.<max houses per account variable> += 1

If you do that then setting the message for more than 2 houses is easy... else if ( mobile.< max houses per account variable >= 2 )

You can change that 2 to what ever number you like; so say if you were to give 3, 4, 5 houses total to players, each deed would increase the house limits by 1 until they reach the number you set. Then they'd get the message, "You may not exceed more than # houses per account." Also don't forget any using Statements at the top of your script that might need to go in.

If I see it for more then 1 they will be able to place more houses. I need to make it so I can allow someone to have a extra house as a reward. I know on servers in the past that I ran I was able to just go into props and set the owner. On the new servuo on the other hand the owner spot does not give that option.
[doublepost=1484030226][/doublepost]Is there a way to alter this script from adding +1 pet slot . to +1 housing limit? If so can anyone help me make the adjustments?

thanks so much guys,

Code:
//        Written For Radio Ultimate By Lichking

/*
updated for RunUO 2.0 Final by:
     /\     
____/_ \____  ### ### ### ### #  ### ### # ##  ##  ###
\  ___\ \  /  #   #   # # # # #  # # # # # # # # # #
\/ /  \/ /   ### ##  ### # # #  ### # # # # # ##  ##
/ /\__/_/\     # #   # # # # #  # # # # # # # # # #
/__\ \_____\  ### ### # # # ###  # # # ### ##  # # ###
    \  /             http://www.wftpradio.net/
     \/     
*/

using System;
using Server;
using Server.Network;
using Server.Prompts;
using Server.Items;
using Server.Misc;
using Server.Mobiles;

namespace Server.Items
{
   public class PetSlotDeed : Item
   {
      [Constructable]
      public PetSlotDeed() : base( 5360 )
      {
         base.Weight = 1.0;
         base.Name = "A Pet Slot Deed +1";
                  base.Hue = 0x481;
         LootType = LootType.Blessed;
      }

public PetSlotDeed( Serial serial ) : base( serial )
      {
      }

public override void Serialize( GenericWriter writer )
      {
         base.Serialize( writer );
         writer.Write( (int) 0 ); // version
      }

public override void Deserialize( GenericReader reader )
      {
         base.Deserialize( reader );
         int version = reader.ReadInt();
      }

public override void OnDoubleClick( Mobile from )
      {
      PlayerMobile mobile = from as PlayerMobile;

if ( !IsChildOf( from.Backpack ) )
       {
         from.SendLocalizedMessage( 1042001 ); // That must be in your pack for you to use it.
       }
         else if ( mobile.FollowersMax >= 25 )
         {
            mobile.SendMessage( "You are not allowed more than 25 pet slots." );
         }
         else
         {
                         mobile.FollowersMax += 1;
              mobile.SendMessage( "You have gained +1 to your maximum pet slots." );

Effects.SendLocationParticles( EffectItem.Create( from.Location, from.Map, EffectItem.DefaultDuration ), 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 5060, 0 );
                     Effects.PlaySound( from.Location, from.Map, 0x243 );
Effects.SendMovingParticles( new Entity( Serial.Zero, new Point3D( from.X - 6, from.Y - 6, from.Z + 15 ), from.Map ), from, 0x36D4, 7, 0, false, true, 0x497, 0, 9502, 1, 0, (EffectLayer)255, 0x100 );
                     Effects.SendMovingParticles( new Entity( Serial.Zero, new Point3D( from.X - 4, from.Y - 6, from.Z + 15 ), from.Map ), from, 0x36D4, 7, 0, false, true, 0x497, 0, 9502, 1, 0, (EffectLayer)255, 0x100 );
                     Effects.SendMovingParticles( new Entity( Serial.Zero, new Point3D( from.X - 6, from.Y - 4, from.Z + 15 ), from.Map ), from, 0x36D4, 7, 0, false, true, 0x497, 0, 9502, 1, 0, (EffectLayer)255, 0x100 );
               Delete();
            }
         }
      }
   }
https://www.servuo.com/archive/vet-reward-upgrade.301/
includes 2nd house slot deed for a reward, I have not tried it

Yeah. We have the one for the 2nd house slot. Issue is that we already have 5 houses per account. What we need is one to add one more at a time. We don't really even need a limit on it as the deeds won't be that easy to obtain. Thanks though. :)

Yeah. We have the one for the 2nd house slot. Issue is that we already have 5 houses per account. What we need is one to add one more at a time. We don't really even need a limit on it as the deeds won't be that easy to obtain. Thanks though. :)

I have one someplace. I will dig it out.

it appears staff does not have the ability to change ownership anymore in props..

Does anyone have a fix for this?

I need to make it so I can place a house and give the extra house to a player. So they can have more and I can connect them. But it appears I am unable to just props the owner.

This bit is easy. Do: [area interface view where BaseHouse and target the back left and front right of the house. This brings up the interface gump which will just show the one house here. Click the arrow, Select Properties and look for Owner. Click that and you will see the current owner's serial number and name. You have to do this with the new owner present so you can click that arrow next to their name and then target the new owner.

Very very powerful interface. You can actually move the house to your pack where it appears as a lump of stone or logs depending on the house type and then you can go place it somewhere else. Be VERY careful with this. Only locked down and secured items go. Some house addons like Fountain of Life do not and they fly off to some distant part of the map where they will decay after a couple of saves so be aware that they need to be deeded before you move the house. Also you cannot give the stone to someone else. If you do, all items in the house will be lost. This works with BaseBoat too.
[doublepost=1549447899][/doublepost]The max houses per player thing could be done with Tag or ProTag if you have that. We use ProTag for custom quests among other things and you could put a value in there for "MaxHouses" or something and give every new player 5 or whatever you choose then write a deed to increment that value and make sure you change the house placement scripts to use that value instead of the normal one.

Back