How can i do do make mobs despawn when released? in my shard some players tame bulls and other mobs, and they keep stacking and stacking, some hours then have near 200 bulls in a 50x50 range, have any way to i make mobs released go to hell after 1 hour?

Another example, minichampspawns and champspawns, after players kill boss, still with a lot of mobs, then next champ start and stack more and more and more, any way to i make after miniboss die or champion die all spawn mobs go to hell with he?

How can i do do make mobs despawn when released? in my shard some players tame bulls and other mobs, and they keep stacking and stacking, some hours then have near 200 bulls in a 50x50 range, have any way to i make mobs released go to hell after 1 hour?

Another example, minichampspawns and champspawns, after players kill boss, still with a lot of mobs, then next champ start and stack more and more and more, any way to i make after miniboss die or champion die all spawn mobs go to hell with he?

Mobs don't despawn by default when released. Players either need to be responsible for cleaning up their own tames, or you'd have to use a spawner/script setup that deleted mobs that had been released (a mob being "wild" versus being "released" is not the same thing).

As for your Champs and Mini-Champs, when a champion is killed, the spawn should stop, and be deleted (as long as they are within the boundaries of the champ spawn area though). This happens during the Tick method in the champ scripts.

Are you restarting the shard daily, by the way? That will help remove a lot of "clutter" like that too.

Mobs don't despawn by default when released. Players either need to be responsible for cleaning up their own tames, or you'd have to use a spawner/script setup that deleted mobs that had been released (a mob being "wild" versus being "released" is not the same thing).

As for your Champs and Mini-Champs, when a champion is killed, the spawn should stop, and be deleted (as long as they are within the boundaries of the champ spawn area though). This happens during the Tick method in the champ scripts.

Are you restarting the shard daily, by the way? That will help remove a lot of "clutter" like that too.

yes, i`m restarting, but the biggest problem are the tammers, on runuo when you release a mob, other mob only will spawn if the released mob got killed, here actually don`t, i think its a xmlspawner bug? sometimes jhelom are with 200-300 bulls, i need go there 4-5 times a day kill mobs haha.

While checking out different servers a while back- when you released an animal from tame- all animals around it would auto kill it, to bad some one have not released a script as this :)

Now, it has been a while for me, but I think that it used to be at least, that you could tame a mob 3 times for skill gains, so you wouldn't necessarily want it to vanish immediately,
As for making them Kill each other, you could probably do something like set the team to change on release, that should get the rest of the mobs attacking it

Line: 3220 : public virtual bool DeleteOnRelease { get { return m_bSummoned; } } (https://github.com/ServUO/ServUO/blob/master/Scripts/Mobiles/Normal/BaseCreature.cs#L3220)
you could change return m_bSummoned; to return true;

that would make them delete on release.

The way I handled this on Ultima Shards was to activate a timer upon releasing the creature.
If the timer ticked and the creature still had no owner, it would delete, otherwise no action would be taken.

I wonder if it would be "better" to delete these mobiles in an BeforeWorldSave event if their release time is greater than what is wished for?

There is a BaseCreature.DeleteOnRelease that can be overridden or modified. Usually creatures have a 3-day delete timer active when they have been released anyway, see BaseCreature.BeginDeleteTimer.

Back