I'm using version 57 of servuo. I cannot figure this out. I got help for this before but didnt take a proper note and I forgot how its not showing up with any searches so... I've searched for "ore 12" (1 ore is 12 stone) and nothing I just end up ruining the ore.cs script with no noticable changes (creates problems for later down the road)... If anyone could help with this that would be great...

You can change the weight by overriding the DefaultWeight property in BaseOre/IronOre/etc., if not in the script you can usually find the weight through the itemid (UOFiddler), see Item.cs:

Code:
public virtual double DefaultWeight
{
    get
    {
        if (m_ItemID < 0 || m_ItemID > TileData.MaxItemValue || this is BaseMulti)
        {
            return 0;
        }

int weight = TileData.ItemTable[m_ItemID].Weight;

if (weight == 255 || weight == 0)
        {
            weight = 1;
        }

return weight;
    }
}

THANK YOU! Took me a while to figure it out from what you said... but yeah so i went into fiddler and went to items and noticed it has a weight. I then fiddled around and found another tab that let me edit the weight... It saved it into a new tiledata.mul so I slapped it into the server uo files and BOOM everything weighs only 1 stone now! THANKS AGAIN 1606599510681.png

Back