hiya servuo comuniity!! :) could anyone explain me how to spawn a monster using the server hour? i wanna make it to spawn a monster at 22 pm (server hour) all days, i tryed to found some info about how to do this and ask to somepeole and i dint have any lucky :(. my monster is already scritped. but im stucked in this part can be done with xmlspawner? or must be via script?

Maybe check out xml spawned, so much can be done with this. I haven’t used it other then a quest speech being said , with a player being near, there are a few tutorials also

tryed everything, and looking for info about how to do this in many forums/websites and nothing.... more of 20 guys are asking me for this change on the shard i play and i really need found the method / way to do this :(

@gex-arg - Perhaps something in this tutorial may offer assistance.

Should be able to set a timer through that method.

You could always create a script but why recreate the wheel.

"
Time of Day (TOD)
Set the TODStart and TODEnd to the times of day that you would like to limit spawning to. If they are set to the same value, that enables spawning at all times. If the Start value is greater that the end value, that indicates a time window that spans midnight. Proximity triggering will also be limited to the TOD window. Spawns that remain after the TOD window has passed will be removed. Note that timing of spawning is still governed by the spawn timer (can be seen as the NextSpawn property in the spawner property list). The TOD window simply determines whether a spawn will be allowed to be created once the spawn timer has elapsed. The TOD window is also applied to proximity triggering. It determines both whether the trigger can be set (must be triggered during the TOD window), as well as whether the spawn can be created (spawn must occur during the TOD window).

TODMode
The TODMode property that allows Time of Day (TOD)-dependent spawning to be in either Gametime or Realtime.
"

An opportunity for a micro-tutorial on Vita-Nex: Core Schedules!
:shameless plug:

C#:
using System;

using VitaNex.Schedules;

namespace Server.Mobiles
{
    public static class ScheduledSpawn
    {
        public static Schedule Instance { get; private set; }

public static void Configure()
        {
            if (Instance != null)
                return;

Instance = Schedules.CreateSchedule("Mongbat Spawner", true, true, ScheduleMonths.All, ScheduleDays.All);

Instance.Info.Times.Add(new TimeSpan(22, 00, 00));

Instance.OnGlobalTick += s => SpawnCreature();

Persistence.Deserialize("Saves/Misc/ScheduledSpawn.bin", Instance.Deserialize);

EventSink.WorldSave += e => Persistence.Serialize("Saves/Misc/ScheduledSpawn.bin", Instance.Serialize);
        }

public static void SpawnCreature()
        {
            var loc = new Point3D(1383, 1713, 20);
            var map = Map.Felucca;

var mob = new Mongbat();

mob.OnBeforeSpawn(loc, map);
            mob.MoveToWorld(loc, map);
            mob.OnAfterSpawn();
        }
    }
}

Of course, hard-coding it like this doesn't carry the same benefit as using an XmlSpawner or other in-game item with mutable properties, but you can use the [Schedules command to configure the "Mongbat Spawner" settings, which will persist over world saves.

Back