I really did look everywhere before having to post this. I know I have posted a lot of questions, but I really do appreciate the help. I just don't see where in the scripts where I can add items for vet rewards.

Ah ok I see it now. So what I'm trying to do is add a bank bell to the miscellaneous category. So for example:
new RewardEntry( miscellaneous, 1076155, typeof( RedSoulstone ), Expansion.ML ),

I would just replace RedSoulStone with BankBell, but what about the numbers part and does it matter what Expansion?

the 1076155 is the string for what the item is named. It is how you get the name to show up on the GUMP. It will be hard to edit with a custom item name. At least it is over my head a little.

the 1076155 is the string for what the item is named. It is how you get the name to show up on the GUMP. It will be hard to edit with a custom item name. At least it is over my head a little.
ahh now I get it, so if I go into the bankbell code it should show the string number that I need to use. Makes perfect sense :) Thank you kindly and Happy Easter!

Well I got it to be a vet reward, but it named it a Timepiece instead of Bankbell, eh I can work with that unless someone happens to know how to have it say bank bell.

Correct me if I am wrong, but in the RewardEntry.cs file, the 2nd constructor for RewardEntry(,,,) should have both the int and string version. Here is the constructors...
Code:
        public RewardEntry(RewardCategory category, int name, Type itemType, params object[] args)
        {
            this.m_Category = category;
            this.m_ItemType = itemType;
            this.m_RequiredExpansion = Expansion.None;
            this.m_Name = name;
            this.m_Args = args;
            category.Entries.Add(this);
        }

public RewardEntry(RewardCategory category, string name, Type itemType, params object[] args)
        {
            this.m_NameString = name;
            this.m_Args = args;
        }

public RewardEntry(RewardCategory category, int name, Type itemType, Expansion requiredExpansion, params object[] args)
        {
            this.m_RequiredExpansion = requiredExpansion;
            this.m_Name = name;
            this.m_Args = args;
        }

public RewardEntry(RewardCategory category, string name, Type itemType, Expansion requiredExpansion, params object[] args)
        {
            this.m_Args = args;
        }

As you can see, where the int name and string name. You should be able to put "Bank Bell" try it out and it should work.

Correct me if I am wrong, but in the RewardEntry.cs file, the 2nd constructor for RewardEntry(,,,) should have both the int and string version. Here is the constructors...
Code:
        public RewardEntry(RewardCategory category, int name, Type itemType, params object[] args)
        {
            this.m_Name = name;
            this.m_Args = args;
        }

public RewardEntry(RewardCategory category, string name, Type itemType, params object[] args)
        {
            this.m_Args = args;
        }

public RewardEntry(RewardCategory category, int name, Type itemType, Expansion requiredExpansion, params object[] args)
        {
            this.m_Name = name;
            this.m_Args = args;
        }

public RewardEntry(RewardCategory category, string name, Type itemType, Expansion requiredExpansion, params object[] args)
        {
            this.m_Args = args;
        }

As you can see, where the int name and string name. You should be able to put "Bank Bell" try it out and it should work.
The shard owner decided to get rid of the bank bell, but I will keep this in mind if I where to add something else new to the reward system. Thanks :)

Back