Hello,
I tried to add Craft Skills to BaseJewel in creature loot, but I nerve made success.
Below is my failed approach:
1. In BaseRunicTool , I defined another " private static readonly SkillName[] m_PossibleJewelSkills = new SkillName[]" with all craft skills inside, and in ApplySkillBonus, I added something like:
if (attrs.Owner is BaseJewel)
{possibleSkills = m_PossibleJewelSkills;
}
That doesn't work, seems BaseRunicTool doesn't impact creature loot.
2. I checked lootpack.cs, I thought maybe because I use EJ client version, so I checked RunicReforging.cs, I also defined another :m_PossibleJewelSkills with all craft skills inside, and also added something in GetRandomSkill like:
if (attrs.Owner is BaseJewel)
{possibleSkills = m_PossibleJewelSkills;
}
But then, I found there is no any skill property in Jewel in creature loot. It looks RunicReforging.cs impact the creature loot, but there is some limitation to BaseJewel to has craft skills.

It's really crazy, I spent many days and could find the reason. Can some one give some suggestion to me?

Thanks!

Solved.
Extra steps:
1,in itempropertyinfo.cs you need add ID for these skills
2, in Imbuing.cs you need modify ID range for these new ID

Any idea which script on older versions calls on the item properties? I have a lot of custom attributes that I'm wanting to add to items that drop from monsters

For the latest version (57) its in itempropertyinfo.cs and imbueselectgump.cs (to add it to the list of properties to imbue). There are a couple already in there that aren't active but fishing is not one of them...

Back