Hi all guys, i have a problem with a custom map.

It seems that my map has default trammel rules (bare trees, skulls everywhere). How can I set the rules of felucca? Opening up centred + I see the map correctly as it should be. Thank you all.

I try to set felucca in every line but nothing happened... so.. here te code.

using System;

namespace Server.Misc
{
public class MapDefinitions
{
public static void Configure()
{
/* Here we configure all maps. Some notes:
* 1) The first 32 maps are reserved for core use.
* 2) Map 0x7F is reserved for core use.
* 3) Map 0xFF is reserved for core use.
* 4) Changing or removing any predefined maps may cause server instability.
*/
if (Siege.SiegeShard)
{
RegisterMap(0, 0, 0, 7168, 4096, 4, "Felucca", MapRules.FeluccaRules);
RegisterMap(1, 1, 1, 7168, 4096, 0, "Trammel", MapRules.FeluccaRules);
RegisterMap(2, 2, 2, 2304, 1600, 1, "Ilshenar", MapRules.FeluccaRules);
RegisterMap(3, 3, 3, 2560, 2048, 1, "Malas", MapRules.FeluccaRules);
RegisterMap(4, 4, 4, 1448, 1448, 1, "Tokuno", MapRules.FeluccaRules);
RegisterMap(5, 5, 5, 1280, 4096, 1, "TerMur", MapRules.FeluccaRules);
}
else
{
RegisterMap(1, 1, 1, 7168, 4096, 0, "Trammel", MapRules.FeluccaRules);
}

RegisterMap(0x7F, 0x7F, 0x7F, Map.SectorSize, Map.SectorSize, 1, "Internal", MapRules.Internal);

/* Example of registering a custom map:
* RegisterMap( 32, 0, 0, 6144, 4096, 3, "Iceland", MapRules.FeluccaRules );
* Defined:
* RegisterMap( <index>, <mapID>, <fileIndex>, <width>, <height>, <season>, <name>, <rules> );
* - <index> : An unreserved unique index for this map
* - <mapID> : An identification number used in client communications. For any visible maps, this value must be from 0-5
* - <fileIndex> : A file identification number. For any visible maps, this value must be from 0-5
* - <width>, <height> : Size of the map (in tiles)
* - <season> : Season of the map. 0 = Spring, 1 = Summer, 2 = Fall, 3 = Winter, 4 = Desolation
* - <name> : Reference name for the map, used in props gump, get/set commands, region loading, etc
* - <rules> : Rules and restrictions associated with the map. See documentation for details
*/

TileMatrixPatch.Enabled = false; // OSI Client Patch 6.0.0.0

MultiComponentList.PostHSFormat = true; // OSI Client Patch 7.0.9.0
}

public static void RegisterMap(int mapIndex, int mapID, int fileIndex, int width, int height, int season, string name, MapRules rules)
{
Map newMap = new Map(mapID, mapIndex, fileIndex, width, height, season, name, rules);

Map.Maps[mapIndex] = newMap;
Map.AllMaps.Add(newMap);
}
}
}

Code:
/* Example of registering a custom map:
* RegisterMap( 32, 0, 0, 6144, 4096, 3, "Iceland", MapRules.FeluccaRules );
* Defined:
* RegisterMap( <index>, <mapID>, <fileIndex>, <width>, <height>, <season>, <name>, <rules> );
* - <index> : An unreserved unique index for this map
* - <mapID> : An identification number used in client communications. For any visible maps, this value must be from 0-5
* - <fileIndex> : A file identification number. For any visible maps, this value must be from 0-5
* - <width>, <height> : Size of the map (in tiles)
* - <season> : Season of the map. 0 = Spring, 1 = Summer, 2 = Fall, 3 = Winter, 4 = Desolation
* - <name> : Reference name for the map, used in props gump, get/set commands, region loading, etc
* - <rules> : Rules and restrictions associated with the map. See documentation for details
*/

Yes i see but:

<index> : An unreserved unique index for this map
* - <fileIndex> : A file identification number. For any visible maps, this value must be fr

what is this??

What map does your custom map replace?

Or do you still have access to all the stock maps, to include both Felucca and Trammel?

I have replaced map0.mul (felucca) with our custom map called also map0.mul (felucca)

In fact if use command [set map felucca i go on our map

otherwise [set map trammel i go on osi trammel map

In fact, i replaced felucca

Make sure felucca is spelled Felucca

change the 4 to a 0, does it change the seasons?

ok it seems that the trees now have the leaf but i have also a snow....... in centred+ i have no snow tile

Last edited:
@Michele Did you ever figure this out? I have the same issue... I replaced map0.mul with my own map, here's my map definition, and I'm finding that forest is covered with snow....

Thoughts?

Code:
 if (Siege.SiegeShard)
            {
                RegisterMap(0, 0, 0, 6144, 4096, 1, "Felucca", MapRules.FeluccaRules);
                RegisterMap(1, 1, 1, 7168, 4096, 1, "Trammel", MapRules.FeluccaRules);
            }
            else
            {
                RegisterMap(0, 0, 0, 6144, 4096, 1, "Felucca", MapRules.FeluccaRules);
                RegisterMap(1, 1, 1, 7168, 4096, 1, "Trammel", MapRules.TrammelRules);
                RegisterMap(2, 2, 2, 2304, 1600, 1, "Ilshenar", MapRules.TrammelRules);
                RegisterMap(3, 3, 3, 2560, 2048, 1, "Malas", MapRules.TrammelRules);
                RegisterMap(4, 4, 4, 1448, 1448, 1, "Tokuno", MapRules.TrammelRules);
                RegisterMap(5, 5, 5, 1280, 4096, 1, "TerMur", MapRules.TrammelRules);
            }

Sometimes your client version will be hard-coded with snow. A good example of this is client version 7.0.21.1 and client version 7.0.21.2, check both of these clients out:

These clients and their associated data files are identical except for the fact that one of those clients covers the forest with snow and the other does not. Another issue that should not be overlooked is your radarcol.mul... you can fix the snow in the forest by using a client that was patched in the spring, fall, and summer seasons, but the radar (or client mini-map) needs to be a seasonal fix as well or you will get snow in your radar and not on your map; if that makes sense. In layman's terms: What you do to your map to make the snow disappear, you also have to do to your client's mini-map. I hope this helps.

Back