How to change player's starting location?

i want the location change malas's luna

how can edit?
plz help thx

in account handler.cs around lines 34-43. add a line to your destination and comment out the others.
if you use only one line or otherwise make sure it ends without a comma. in other
words all lines except last have commas, the last one doesnt.

This cannot be rebumped enough!

Searching for ages. Hashed out the right lines, and was able to comment in Map.Felucca where appropriate, now all char creation is Britain Felucca only.

FreeReign you are a star.

Nick

This cannot be rebumped enough!

Searching for ages. Hashed out the right lines, and was able to comment in Map.Felucca where appropriate, now all char creation is Britain Felucca only.

FreeReign you are a star.

Nick
Can you show an example of how your script looked after if you could please. Also I have been working on trying to get new players to start on the Ocllo Docks Felucca without much success. Launcher locks up so I must be doing something wrong. Any help would be appreciated.

1688617542325.png
Edit these 3 values under New Haven, to get your coordinates stand where you want them to login, then type [where, use the numbers that show up in your log. There are 3 instances of "New haven" in the script, change all 3, save, restart and test.. and make sure to backup your original before doing it, just in case you mess up. This is the default file.

Back