Hello,

how to get order/choas guild system activated? Expansion is UOR and when i create a guild there is no way to set guild order/chaos...

Thx,

Gor-e

As the GUILDMASTER double click on the guild stone.

Then click to enter the guildmaster section.

Click on Guild Type, and change it to order or chaos or normal.

New guild system has no g-stone and if i disable new guild system and place a g-stone it decays after double click it... Btw, I use the current servuo repo.

The old guild system is what you need to use and will only work, as is, if your expansion is set to pre aos. Otherwise you will need to code the edits yourself.

I tried to disable the new guild system at guild.cs line 784 with this -> public static bool NewGuildSystem { get { return false; } } now the guild gump is deactivated. After placing a guildstone and click it, it disappear. :(

You need to make an edit to Guildstone.cs too

and comment out any Core.AOS

It is seeing, on double click, that you are running an AOS shard, so it deletes it. There are many edits you need to make to get it working correctly on an AOS+ shard.

I got it to work with new guild system, it only was some code at Guild.cs and GuildInfoGump.cs...BUT now I have the problem chaos and order are blue and get flagged criminal if attack (not orange to each other).

Last edited:
Back