Hey there I am making a shard that use token system that players can earn to get rewards, and prize from vendor stone, and I realized that bodder should have a fair oppiturity to earn token, and I would like to make token drop on rewards that they get. I would like to fix it where each rewards have chance to drop while other rewards give 1 token, or more with two slot that says 100% chance, or and how many if possible.

Here this is from smith reward so I see how it is, but I thought I share with the community, and maybe the community can help me get this sort out if possible.

new RewardGroup(50, new RewardItem(45, SturdyShovel), new RewardItem(45, SturdyPickaxe), new RewardItem(10, MiningGloves, 1)),

See this line above me it says a chance of one of each, but what I want is when they get the reward it will also drop tickets, and I don't want players just turn in barbed kits, and get tickets instead.

Thank you in advance!

You should try some stuff and show what you tried, if you want to learn how to code. Plus you'll be much more likely to get help if you have code and/or errors for people to look at.

Otherwise, it's kinda like you're asking someone to write it for you.

Don't get hung up on using existing systems for your stuff. If the RewardGroup class doesn't do things the way you want, just do it your own way, that's the beauty of having all the code and being able to modify it. While there is a "right" way to do a lot of things, it doesn't mean you have to do all your stuff exactly the same way the existing code is done.

And, if you're still really new to C#, learn some of the basics, classes, methods, inheritance, polymorphism, properties, interfaces, you should understand all of these terms and know how they apply to C#.

LOL. I am not a coder at all, but I do get the basic, and I've been working on this for over 10 years off, and on so I get the basic. I've helped on a few player run shard, and even run my own shard, but even after all that it doesn't mean I'm a qualify coder.

I know things are so simple, and basic so I only ask for stuff that is simple which is probably has been done before, and of course sometime I can ask for complicated stuff.

I would love to know how to make it drop barbed kits, and other items at the same time, and it has to be something simple, and it shouldn't be too hard.

Back