ServUO Version
Publish 57
Ultima Expansion
Time Of Legends
Hi I was wondering how i would go about making secondary skills, basically turning off the cap for certain skills. like if i didnt want to have Hiding count to my total cap how would i go about doing that?

Hi I was wondering how i would go about making secondary skills, basically turning off the cap for certain skills. like if i didnt want to have Hiding count to my total cap how would i go about doing that?
More information..
Is this for a Player or Staff?
If this is for a Player go to Skills fined Hiding --That is in Thieving and you see arrow up by the #'s put the Arrow Down and go play and see the Hiding start to go down in the #'s

Now if this is for a Staff :-/ in game do this [Props then go over your guy fined Skills go in Actions and you can see hiding and see the #'s put whatever you want in it

I don't think that's what Icemagi asked.

Anyway I can't make you the code directly since I've a modded RunUO since 20+ years, but the logic is the same:

You should check the file SkillCheck.cs, specifically the bool CheckSkill and the double GetGainChance. You could flag your skills as primary and secondary and modify accordingly that part of the code, to always allow skillgain for secondary while for primary only if they're under standard skillcap (aka primary skills total < skillcap - that should not sum the secondary ones).

Back