Hi all. I'm unsure how to start with the bazaar. Most plots are inactive. Those that aren't don't offer a way to bid on them. UO site says just double clicking on a sign will allow me to make a bid but I only get information for top bid amounts and such. Am I missing something?

The controller for the system is cleverly disguised as a bananna tree! You can find it with the command:
Code:
[global interface where MaginciaLottoSystem
and choosing "go there"

You can props the tree to turn the system on/off or you can double-click it for a status menu.

The script MaginciaLottoSystem.cs has a variable "AutoResetLotto" that will keep the auctions running. It's false by default so change it and you should be good to go.

The controller for the system is cleverly disguised as a bananna tree! You can find it with the command:
Code:
[global interface where MaginciaLottoSystem
and choosing "go there"

You can props the tree to turn the system on/off or you can double-click it for a status menu.

The script MaginciaLottoSystem.cs has a variable "AutoResetLotto" that will keep the auctions running. It's false by default so change it and you should be good to go.

That's really neat! Unfortunately the banana tree is for the house lotto not the vendor stalls. It seems like that system is buggy anyway. When bidding it prints the wrong amount of gold on confirmation page even though it shows the right amount for top bidders. Also the stall designs are all broken except for one. I havent tested anything else as of yet.

It looks to me like that system is controlled within MagninciaBazaar.cs, though there really isn't much to configure. It activates the outer plots only after the lower numbers are used up. Search that file for "MaginciaBazaarPlot" to see where this happens.

On an active stall, you should be able to double-click the sign and choose "My stall bid" to bid on this specific stall or the first available.

My shard isn't live yet, and I've never played an era where this system was active so it's my first time around with it after 22 years of UO. I bid on one of the stalls and will see if it works tomorrow!

Back