I would like to rebuild the whole world (teleporters, spawners, etc.) since someone misused commands and a lot of teleporters are deleted.
I tried [deleteworld and createworld again. However, the following entries cannot be deleted.
Any advice would be appreciated.;)
deleteworld.PNG

createworld has protections against duplicating items, if I'm not mistaken. Also, I believe [deleteworld only deletes things that were created in the same fashion. Either way, if the goal is to recreate the missing teleporters, I'm not sure how those checked items are stopping you from accomplishing this.

Regardless,
[clearfacet deletes everything placed on a map, whether placed manually or via createworld. It shouldn't affect playermobiles and their containers. You will have to do it on each map. Also some items shown in list may spawn again afterwards, you may have to turn some of those individual underlying systems that create them if it is undesired.

EDIT: also if you are using latest ServUO, The Teleporter "Items" (chaos shield item id) are no longer used, they are done via regions.

Back