Hi everyone,

Someone know how to remove spells from the DefInscription menu?

I tried to comments the code, but unlike blacksmith it seems to be there.

m_Circle = 4;
m_Mana = 14;

//AddSpell(typeof(BladeSpiritsScroll), Reg.BlackPearl, Reg.Nightshade, Reg.MandrakeRoot);
//AddSpell(typeof(DispelFieldScroll), Reg.BlackPearl, Reg.Garlic, Reg.SpidersSilk, Reg.SulfurousAsh);
//AddSpell(typeof(IncognitoScroll), Reg.Bloodmoss, Reg.Garlic, Reg.Nightshade);
//AddSpell(typeof(MagicReflectScroll), Reg.Garlic, Reg.MandrakeRoot, Reg.SpidersSilk);
//AddSpell(typeof(MindBlastScroll), Reg.BlackPearl, Reg.MandrakeRoot, Reg.Nightshade, Reg.SulfurousAsh);
//AddSpell(typeof(ParalyzeScroll), Reg.Garlic, Reg.MandrakeRoot, Reg.SpidersSilk);
//AddSpell(typeof(PoisonFieldScroll), Reg.BlackPearl, Reg.Nightshade, Reg.SpidersSilk);
//AddSpell(typeof(SummonCreatureScroll), Reg.Bloodmoss, Reg.MandrakeRoot, Reg.SpidersSilk);

Also, if i try to craft some spells, it create another one that the actual clicked spell.

thanks,

i did update the

private int m_Index=0;
used in method private void AddSpell() to reflect the good cliloc order.

One thing i'm not aware how to do it, is how can i add new spells ID at all? i want to create an Arch Bless based on Arch protection, but the scrolls and spellbook arent accepting it

thanks,

Probably check your spell book.cs, I tend to use the search bar at the top of my ServUO folder to find text within a script to help locate which scripts mention whatever it is I’m changing. In your case you could type in archprotection and it should show every script that has archprotection mentioned in it.

Back