1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to remove spells from the defInscription menu?

Discussion in 'ServUO Discussion' started by Astharot, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Astharot

Astharot New Member

Hi everyone,

Someone know how to remove spells from the DefInscription menu?

I tried to comments the code, but unlike blacksmith it seems to be there.

m_Circle = 4;
    m_Mana = 14;

//AddSpell(typeof(BladeSpiritsScroll), Reg.BlackPearl, Reg.Nightshade, Reg.MandrakeRoot);
    //AddSpell(typeof(DispelFieldScroll), Reg.BlackPearl, Reg.Garlic, Reg.SpidersSilk, Reg.SulfurousAsh);
    //AddSpell(typeof(IncognitoScroll), Reg.Bloodmoss, Reg.Garlic, Reg.Nightshade);
    //AddSpell(typeof(MagicReflectScroll), Reg.Garlic, Reg.MandrakeRoot, Reg.SpidersSilk);
    //AddSpell(typeof(MindBlastScroll), Reg.BlackPearl, Reg.MandrakeRoot, Reg.Nightshade, Reg.SulfurousAsh);
    //AddSpell(typeof(ParalyzeScroll), Reg.Garlic, Reg.MandrakeRoot, Reg.SpidersSilk);
    //AddSpell(typeof(PoisonFieldScroll), Reg.BlackPearl, Reg.Nightshade, Reg.SpidersSilk);
    //AddSpell(typeof(SummonCreatureScroll), Reg.Bloodmoss, Reg.MandrakeRoot, Reg.SpidersSilk);

Also, if i try to craft some spells, it create another one that the actual clicked spell.

thanks,

2. Astharot

Astharot New Member

i did update the

private int m_Index=0;
    used in method private void AddSpell() to reflect the good cliloc order.

One thing i'm not aware how to do it, is how can i add new spells ID at all? i want to create an Arch Bless based on Arch protection, but the scrolls and spellbook arent accepting it

thanks,

3. bojangles2872

bojangles2872 New Member

Probably check your spell book.cs, I tend to use the search bar at the top of my ServUO folder to find text within a script to help locate which scripts mention whatever it is I’m changing. In your case you could type in archprotection and it should show every script that has archprotection mentioned in it.