hey, i have a problem with ALL quest in my shard. Theirs not respawn quest givers, items about quest, etc. Someone knows one command or actions for respawn ALL quest at the same time?
Thanks for advanced.

With xml, but only respawn quest givers and items for complete the quest. For example:

In Sacred Quest, i said "Unorus" at place to complete de questionary but nothings hapenned.

Sorry, there is no single command that universally spawns quests.

Whoever releases a quest should either indicate the method of spawning the quest givers and items, etc. or provide an .XML and/or .CFG file for handling the spawns. Unfortunately, this is not always done. You can either go to the original creators for help, or post a complete list of the quests you need help spawning and someone who has one or more of those quests might be able to get you the files you need.

Are they XML quests? I don't know about respawning just quests - but here are a couple XML commands that will repawn all XML Spawners. If they are named properly you might be able to filter just the quest spawners... but usually they are not named as orderly as we would like :)

[XmlSpawnerRespawn [SpawnerPrefixFilter] - Respawns all XmlSpawners from the current map. If the SpawnerPrefixFilter string is specified, then only spawners with names that begin with that string will be respawned.

[XmlSpawnerRespawnAll [SpawnerPrefixFilter] - Respawns all XmlSpawners in the entire world. If the SpawnerPrefixFilter string is specified, then only spawners with names that begin with that string will be respawned.

Back