I forgot the command i want to create a scroll of recall because it's a pain to find, or better, can i make a shop vendor npc that sells scrolls of recall for my players?

I would just increase the spell circle to 4 for the mage NPC...then they will sell up to 4th circle scrolls. If you are annoyed with having to find a recall scroll...then giving the other 4th circle spells up so easily shouldn't matter.

I would just increase the spell circle to 4 for the mage NPC...then they will sell up to 4th circle scrolls. If you are annoyed with having to find a recall scroll...then giving the other 4th circle spells up so easily shouldn't matter.
Thanks how do i do that please? Im still learning i just began :D There is a command for gm menu if i remember?

I don't have ServUO as I am on RunUO...but on that...I found the script that had the stuff for sale and look for the mage section. Maybe try Mage.cs first?

I don't have ServUO as I am on RunUO...but on that...I found the script that had the stuff for sale and look for the mage section. Maybe try Mage.cs first?
Thank you a lot :D
Post automatically merged:

Nothing seems to work :( I can't figure it out i fonud mage.cs tho

Last edited:
You can add this line:

C#:
Add(new GenericBuyInfo(typeof(RecallScroll), 10, 50, 0x1F4C, 0));

To SBMage.cs in VendorInfo. Upon restart, all mage vendors will start selling 50x recall scrolls for 10gp each. You can play with the 10 and 50 to adjust price and quantity.

The hex code (0x1F4C) is the itemid to be displayed in the vendor window, and the last 0 is the hue to apply to that itemid in the vendor window.

Back