Your problem is usually your game client? What is the patch number at for your "game client" if your not sure check your server box to see what its restricting to- also did you download your game here https://uo.com/Client-Download/
I think he was referring to on how do you update to the latest version of ServUO and the latest code on the GitHub Repo without losing custom shit and more then likely saves, Ive been doing it by hand while I look at the new commits added but I’ve also wondered when there’s like 15 different files getting updated doing it by hand can be taxinng, I’m quite curious to hear people’s methods on how they update their server and the methods they prefer?

No, that problem was solved by changing the game client. I do not change problems fast!! :) I do mean updating to the newest repo of ServUO. I'm sorry I have so many problems, I haven't been at this long.

Your posting errors is not a problem :) what would be very helpful would be-- if you posted to the error that you solved it- this way no one will feel the need to go back to your post and try to help.

Back