So I remembered a command [loot and I can loot stuff on my LBR shard this way but when it comes time to getting the gold out of the bag I'm stuck. I can't remember if there is another command or if I need to use the drop down context menu. So I'm pretty much stuck with it's use between trying to mod to core to let me use drop down menu when I click everything (ideal but I would need someone to figure it out for me as I have no experience in server files) or make the script have a command to open the gump so I can edit the looter settings and take the gold out of the bag. Any help with this would be much appreciated!

This is a servuo server.

I whipped up a quick addition to let you access those menus via text commands.

[lootledger will open the credits menu.
[lootoptions will open the config menu
[lootrefill will work as if you clicked the "refill from stock" option

Just drop this file in with the others and those commands will work. I didn't provide any messages for players who use the commands without having the loot bag in their pack; it just won't do anything if that's the case.

Attachments

• LooterCommands.cs
    2.2 KB · Views: 11
Hey thanks for the help man this will make my server super cool but could you help me get it to work? I must not be running the same looter script as you. 1579920739842.png

I think it's because im not running that token system maybe? let me dl it and see if it contains that daat99 namespace
Post automatically merged:

No I figured it out this is for MasterStorage and I was using MasterLooter. So the script didn't sync up. I'm looking for the system I need to make this run. Thanks again.

Last edited:
Hmmm.... The latest MasterStorage also functions as MasterLooter. In fact, I'm not using the storage function of it at all! You could try installing that and see how you like it.

I've found a copy of MasterLooter and will see how different it is to work with. Maybe I can do text commands for it.

That would be awesome I don't want to install the system because it modifies a bunch of the scripts that I've already jacked with. I was actually just starting to decide to remove masterlooter all together. Thanks for the effort man and hope to see it working for sure and if not that's cool.

Hell yeah that compiled thank you now to test im sure its going to be so sick thank you bro

Worked like an absolute charm thank you so much man!

Last edited:
Back