Hello! i wonder how to wipe a shard for a relaunch.

I want to remove, accounts items.. such as gold and everything, thanks!!

Delete your Saves folder and relaunch the server. Then login with your admin account and use whatever build commands you have to rebuild the world.

I have many xmlspawners in the world so i want to avoid deleting items folder i dont want to put all these spawns again

if i delete items folder it throws null reference:

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Server.WebServices.VendorItems.processContainer(PlayerVendor vendor, Container container) in c:\Users\a\Desktop\shard\Copy\Scripts\Custom\Adds\WebServices\Handlers\VendorItems.cs:line 64

C#:
  private static void processContainer(PlayerVendor vendor, Container container)
        {

foreach (Item i in container.Items)  //line 64
            {
                VendorItem vi = vendor.GetVendorItem(i);
                if (vi != null)
                {
                    if (vi.IsForSale)
                    {
                        MyVendorItem mvi = new MyVendorItem();
                        mvi.Name = vi.Item is BaseContainer ? "container" : StringUtils.GetString(vi.Item.Name, Sphere.ComputeName(vi.Item));
                        mvi.Description = vi.Description;
                        mvi.Price = vi.Price;
                        if (vi.Item is CommodityDeed)
                        {
                            Item commodity = (vi.Item as CommodityDeed).Commodity;
                            if (commodity == null) // skip empty deeds
                                continue;
                            mvi.Amount = commodity.Amount;
                            mvi.Name += " - " + Sphere.ComputeName(commodity);
                        }
                        else
                        {
                            mvi.Amount = vi.Item.Amount;
                        }
                        if (mvi.Amount != 0)
                        {
                            mvi.PricePer = mvi.Price / mvi.Amount;
                        }
                        else
                        {
                            mvi.PricePer = mvi.Price;
                        }
                        mvi.VendorName = vendor.Name;
                        mvi.OwnerName = vendor.Owner.Name;
                        mvi.Location = StringUtils.GetString(vendor.Region.Name, BaseRegion.GetRuneNameFor(vendor.Region)) + " " + vendor.Location.X + "," + vendor.Location.Y;
                        m_VendorItems.Add(mvi);
                    }
                    else if (vi.Item is Container)
                    {
                        processContainer(vendor, vi.Item as Container);
                    }
                }
            }

}

i do, but deleting item folder will delete more than 300 xmlspawners i added manually, so i dont want to add them all over again
Post automatically merged:

Try to remove all accounts from the admin panel. This works well if you don't have a lot of accounts.
yes i was thinking of deleting player accounts, then remove mounts from the world (so they disappear from player houses) demolish all houses and i should be good right?

Try to remove all accounts from the admin panel. This works well if you don't have a lot of accounts.
You can try the above.

i do, but deleting item folder will delete more than 300 xmlspawners i added manually, so i dont want to add them all over again
I think we have a language barrier here...perhaps with differences between RunUO and ServUO. If you have commands that will add all of the things I listed (such as spawners) why would you have to add them all over again. You run this command and they get re-added automatically.

[XmlSpawnerSaveAll <SpawnFile> [SpawnerPrefixFilter] -
Alias: XmlSaveAll
Saves all XmlSpawners in the entire world into the file supplied. If the SpawnerPrefixFilter string is specified, then only spawners with names that begin with that string will be saved.

So far so good. Here is what i suggest:

Make a backup of your server. Then try some of things we mentioned and see if the world/server is how you like it to be after you do them. If something goes wrong, you have a backup and you can try again or a different approach.

Back