Hello all!

I've recently noticed High Seas content was added so i was jumping back in. I got my server all updated (one i personally modded had a few errors i sorted), recompiled it and i found when i spawned any of the Galleons (Tokonu, Gargoyle, Orc, Britan..) everything but the hull will spawn.
(Picture Given)
http://imgur.com/gallery/uK3y2

Now i thought this was my fault, so i downloaded a fresh/latest repo of ServUO and put it into a new directory, compiled it and made a new account blah blah blah... got in, tried again and the same thing. So i tried redownloading the UO client from scratch and same thing. (The client I had before was 7.0.49.2. the latest is 7.0.52.2) I then tried a Razor instead of UOSteam, same thing. I tried all these things on my 2 laptops. (1 is Win 7, other Win 8 and my Tower is Win 7) I also tried making sure the UOS/Razor has thier own Client set aside, that they get directed to.

I can't for the life of me see what the problem is, the code looks fine (although i'm still quite green in coding.). Can anyone else give suggestions or have had similar experiences? I'm getting a bit frustrated... :p

BTW a big shout out and thank you to all the devs and community in this lovely place!! Im very excited to give the ships a good whirl!! :D

Edit: Let me know if you need more Info!!

Last edited:
Update:
After Trying a fresh Repo (Downloaded today), used the 7.0.52.2 Client (Both Razor and servuo have their own directory) and just using razor (For now). its spawning the hull for the galleons now. (Tried Tokonu, Row Boat so far)

Dont know what that was all about, but i will keep testing to see if/how it starts occurring again. It could even be my fault, but if i can figure out what causes this, it may help someone in the future. Sorry if i put this in the wrong section of the forum. I just wasnt sure about it... :p

Edit: This is off my Windows 8 laptop btw.

Update:
Now that i'm home, i tried the repo (that I merged all my changes to, from the first post) again, but this made the Hull not show (its not that it wasn't spawning) again. So i went into the DataPath.cfg did true on the:
Code:
# Uncomment this line and set it to the path of the client files to set a
# custom data path. Otherwise ServUO will look for the client in the default
# Windows installation directories. Note that this is *required* when running
# on non-Windows systems.
@CustomPath=F:\Games\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Classic

# If true all data paths other than CustomPath will be ignored.
IgnoreStandardPaths=True
Now after Recompiling it asks for the directory. Now i thought thats what the "@CustomPath" was for, but i think i remember i need to change something else in another file. Anyways.... I punched in the directory i want it to use (@CustomPath one like above). loaded my character and found the ships i thought weren't spawning hull, were just not showing the hull before (I had rowboats and galleons sitting in the water without the hulls). Now the Hull shows up just fine now because of that.

So my conclusion is that I have an old directory somewhere that servuo was looking at that didnt have the hulls in them. So i will do a clean up and its safe to say this is my fault.

Sorry to be a bother, but again i guess this may help people in the future. While it may be common sense, people make mistakes. :)

the @-sign is a way to comment it out, so for it to use that path you need to remove it.

But glad that you figured it out :)

Ah... well there you go, i just learnt something!! I will get rid of that @ and give it a crack. The weird thing is that before it wasn't stating a "Restricting Client version to..." in the ServUO.EXE Cmd box. Could that mean it was haphazardly picking from different directories, the files it needed? So then it couldn't state a specific version to restrict players to?

Back