I was informed( by players) that the huntmasters cabin was not furnished with all the trophys. I managed to add the display trophies for all the kills.

While doing this I noticed that the myrmidex larvae and najasaurus trophies are missing a piece to them(I added the static pieces to them so the display looks right (najasaurus is missing 39939 & myrmidex larvae is missing 39937). I haven't tried making them with the taxidermy kit (so I'm not sure if those are missing the pieces), but I'm guessing they are.

Also the top ten kill board is missing the left side when facing east too.

Any help finding where to fix these would be awesome. I've looked through all the huntmaster files in scripts/services/huntmasterchallenge, and I can't see any where in there to fix them.

e.t.a. the top ten board is fine if you put it in the middle of the room but if you put it on the wall it "sinks in" and covers the left side.
after more investigating the billboard problem is just with the enhanced client the classic it looks fine.

update: The trophys made with the taxidermy kit are fine. It is just the display trophy's that are missing the piece. So if you're going to add the displays to the ranger hut you need to add those pieces to them with statics to look right.

Last edited:
I edited these two files to get the top 10 kill board to display all the available kills using the filter buttons. I'm not positive that this has been done correctly. The scripts compile and the board works right, but I am a little concerned about the edits in the HuntingSystem.cs move to world edits. I am guessing that if I recompile the core things might be weird.

Any input would be great!

Attachments

• BestKillBoard.cs
    7.6 KB · Views: 6
  • HuntingSystem.cs
    18.5 KB · Views: 8
I've updated the generation, but existing shards will have to do what you've done. Also, the kill boards are custom, so its not something you'll see on EA.

Thanks for all your hard work. I hope you know how much people appreciate it. :)
[doublepost=1531413136][/doublepost]I found this on stratics or somewhere similar, and I can't really verify the validity. But if true our max numbers are way off.

All Time Siege Perilous Huntmaster's Challenge Records

Alligator 30 Feet, killed by Sarah, 6/16/2018
Allosaurus 6239 Stones, killed by Creeger, Unknown
Anchisaur 1094 Stones, killed by Creeger, 3/28/2018
Bear 790 Stones, killed by Caustic, 2/15/2015
Boar 217 Stones, killed by Eshelle, 11/30/2016
Bull 2189 Stones, killed by Starcon, 12/30/2016
Cougar 218 Stones, killed by Creeger, Unknown
Dimetrosaur 1196 Stones, killed by Eshelle, 2/1/2018
Eagle 19 Feet, killed by Creeger, Unknown
Gray Wolf 99 Stones, killed by Unknown, Unknown
Lion 580 Stones, killed by Ray, 3/30/2018
Myrmidex Drone 208 Stones, killed by Creeger, Unknown
Myrmidex Larvae 47 Stones, killed by Creeger, 4/29/2018
Najasaurus 436 Stones, killed by Starcon, 12/10/2016
Saurosaurus 2227 Stones, killed by Creeger, Unknown
Triceratops 25100 Stones, killed by Creeger, 3/27/2018
Turkey 24 Stones, killed by Creeger, Unknown
Walrus 3700 Stones, killed by Creeger, Unknown
Wild Tiger 715 Stones, killed by Sarah, 5/31/2018
Wild Tiger, Black 646 Stones, killed by Creeger, 5/30/2018
Wild Tiger, White 0 Stones, killed by Unknown, Unknown

So I have a new problem with this.

A player went to the huntmaster to spend points on the 1st of the new month(yesterday morning).
He had 6 points to spend, and bought 2 horns of plenty and the harvester knife.
He used the horn of plenty and got a turkey. So he killed it, bought a permit and logged it.(this is early morning 5:30 eastern time 9\1)
The display trophy's still said "season ends 8\1" .
It let him turn it in and gave him another point.(the display trophy's didn't log it though)
He used the horn of plenty a couple more times and got another turkey. And repeated the process and got another point.
On the third attempt of this he tried to turn in the permit and got the "this permit is from another date". And it would not let him get another permit.
Now the displays have changed to "season ends 9\1" and he can not get another deed.(this actually happened to 2 players before I learned of it)

Does any one know how I can reset these characters so they can get another permit?
I looked through the properties of the characters but didn't find any thing to solve this.

On another note, Is there a way we can set this system to not have this weird gap in the time so this doesn't happen again?

I managed to "fix" them not being able to buy another permit. I used props on the permit and changed "submitted" to true. Then I had them drop that permit on to the huntmaster.
They got the "wrong date" message, then I had them drop that permit on the floor (not sure if this was needed but it worked so I repeated it with all that had the problem).
Then they were able to buy another permit.

@Dexter_Lexia every one needs time off! :) I hope it was enjoyable! Thanks for all you do.

Back