view
If the image does not load here is the link https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0EIh_cFesluMllsQzFCV3BTV1E/view?usp=docslist_api what I am after is a modified version of hyrule as a map mod I'm creating it as a static add-on but it is over 10k tiles any help would be greatly appreciated and map size is open for changes if made I would like to have it as a I tile per pixel as I have now total is 130 BY 90 roughly

I'm a little confused. Are you asking for someone to turn the image you linked into a UO map, converting 1 pixel into 1 map tile based on the image size?

Thanks for any clarification of your post.

One thing I would caution about doing this is that Nintendo is very very sue happy and just as in the case of that German shard that replicated the Tolkien universe in UO, and then got a cease and desist letter from the Tolkien family about it, you might need to be a bit careful about replicating any Nintendo content in UO. I'm no legal expert of course so please take everything I post with a grain of salt, but maybe you'd be better off just doing something very similar to Hyrule but different enough that they won't sue your butt (lol).
no my way around that when is simple unlike the guy who created flappy bird and use Nintendo's graphic I'm using a very heavily modifiedversion of the map it is no longer rectangular there multiple cells removed I'm not doing the dungeons but doing case in which the characters that you will be fighting or at on top of that I'm running half of the map as the Wynter say and the other half as the summer face and not using any of the Zelda lineage names or creatures for that matter in said map it's simply being used as a one off base

ascontent_sea1_1.xx.fbcdn.net_hphotos_xal1_v_t1.0_9_12524074_7c7c1d24b5afc6647e4f4332a162a592b.jpgascontent_sea1_1.xx.fbcdn.net_hphotos_xlf1_v_t1.0_9_12376332_7326f80a4a8944cb2c84f3dcbd1f3f882.jpg

the larger one is for viewing as how it is to look the smaller i 1 pixel per uo tile
the dark red is event items bright red is event area teleporters black is teleporters for caves pink is healer areas set to silvani body value

Last edited:
It would be fairly easy for you to recolor your image using the dragon colorpallette, load the image into dragon and generate your map.

Teleporters and spawns have nothing to do with map creation though, you'd have to do that once your server was running.

Back